Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Yeah I've been thinking about copping mass effect or nier. I have no Idea what kind of game Persona is besides that it's Japanese and seems to have quite a following:yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I've been thinking about copping mass effect or nier. I have no Idea what kind of game Persona is besides that it's Japanese and seems to have quite a following:yeshrug:
It's a turn based RPG. Some like it, some don't. It definitely isn't for everyone the way some people blindly recommend it without even asking what type of games the person likes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a turn based RPG. Some like it, some don't. It definitely isn't for everyone the way some people blindly recommend it without even asking what type of games the person likes.

Doesn't matter. I know plenty of people who "don't like" turn based RPGS or "anime" games and yet ended up loving P4G. there's no formula to not liking a type of game. Hell back during the Gamecube era my brother, a guy who smoked/sold weed and been to jail a couple times from the streets loved Animal fukking Crossing :mjlol:

Hell, I "don't like" turn based tactics games yet loved Advance Wars. I often find people who "don't like" a type of game to be those who just never played them or barely. I'd still recommend it to anyone.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Doesn't matter. I know plenty of people who "don't like" turn based RPGS or "anime" games and yet ended up loving P4G. there's no formula to not liking a type of game. Hell back during the Gamecube era my brother, a guy who smoked/sold weed and been to jail a couple times from the streets loved Animal fukking Crossing :mjlol:

Hell, I "don't like" turn based tactics games yet loved Advance Wars. I often find people who "don't like" a type of game to be those who just never played them or barely. I'd still recommend it to anyone.
P4G wasn't for me. I couldn't get over the mass amount of talking and returning to the same exact dungeon over and over in a slightly different format.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
P4G wasn't for me. I couldn't get over the mass amount of talking and returning to the same exact dungeon over and over in a slightly different format.
and how far into it did you get?

P5 still has lots of talking/dialogue but the dungeons aren't randomly generated hallways.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
and how far into it did you get?

P5 still has lots of talking/dialogue but the dungeons aren't randomly generated hallways.
I don't remember honestly. I've been on and off with that game for a long time. It stays in the case for my vita so whenever I play it I play P4G for a few hours and then remember why I didn't enjoy it all that much.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember honestly. I've been on and off with that game for a long time. It stays in the case for my vita so whenever I play it I play P4G for a few hours and then remember why I didn't enjoy it all that much.
idk it's a great game as you can tell already by the user and critic reception. Even if 4 wasn't your cup of tea I still think 5 may be even though it's at it's core similar to 4 in a lot of ways.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Finished it last night. So many parts had me on the edge of my seat. Great game!

And I love killing thunder jaws and stormbirds.:shaq::shaq:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when it's all said and done the most impressive game engine i've seen yet on consoles this gen has been from metal gear 5... I don't have a pro so I don't know how great this can potentially look but i'm speaking on games i've played. The environments in this game look better but there is something i loved about the textures in metal gear 5. shame that enginge wont get any use..

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
when it's all said and done the most impressive game engine i've seen yet on consoles this gen has been from metal gear 5... I don't have a pro so I don't know how great this can potentially look but i'm speaking on games i've played. The environments in this game look better but there is something i loved about the textures in metal gear 5. shame that enginge wont get any use..
MGSV, Horizon, and UC4 all look incredible.