Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did a ravager vs a storm bird. Had to pour one out for my ravager breh

storm bird seems to get in everyone's ass...

i setup a thunderjaw vs ravager at the hunting ground....1 on 1, thunderjaw abused him...hell, it abused them 1 on 2 lol...i had to save they asses....

thunderjaw vs thunderjaw is amazing to watch...even though sometimes it seems they get stuck on each other when they try to melee....

stalkers are the shyt to override....they put in that work....

only machines left for me to override are behemonths, rockbreakers, and whatever the last machine is i havent discovered yet..think it has something to do with the story...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to all four longnecks (pause :dame:) early to open up the whole map. I was getting OCD with the clouds on the map.

i was gonna do that, but as soon as the clouds lifted from an area, i went around that area to get access to the campsites....

only longneck left is in the upper left side, but i still have some places to go in the lower left side to have access....

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
storm bird seems to get in everyone's ass...

i setup a thunderjaw vs ravager at the hunting ground....1 on 1, thunderjaw abused him...hell, it abused them 1 on 2 lol...i had to save they asses....

thunderjaw vs thunderjaw is amazing to watch...even though sometimes it seems they get stuck on each other when they try to melee....

stalkers are the shyt to override....they put in that work....

only machines left for me to override are behemonths, rockbreakers, and whatever the last machine is i havent discovered yet..think it has something to do with the story...

Rockbreakers seem like they would be a pain to override. Aggressive a$$holes.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
30 hours in level 25 and I just got to Sun Capital :mjlol:

This game got me having way too much fun clearing bandits, cauldrons, and fighting these aggressive ass machines :mjlol:

I'll probably beat the game in 6 months :mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This glinthawk/rammer battle I had with Carja warriors :ohlawd:

They didn't survive it though :mjcry:

Rode another tallneck :wow:

now I just discovered Thunderjaws and I'm low on healing :merchant: