Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The game is definitely the best game I've played since The Last of US. But like most games these days I was a little disappointed in the end fight.

throwing every machine you've fought up until that point at you just seems like an uncreative way to end an otherwise super creative game. And the fight with Helis was ripped straight from the final fight in Uncharted 2 :francis:

Also, I will be honest, I don't really like Aloy. It's not that she's a woman, it's that they made her so stereotypically white liberal borderline dyke status it seemed a little cheesy. Sylens is an infinitely better character than she is. He was the star of the show IMO.

Anyway I hope they patch in an Arena mode or some shyt, I'd pay for the DLC without a doubt. Now I got over 7000 shards, bout to finish up mad side quests and errands, cop a second shadow hunter bow and put these extra fly ass mods to use.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
But because of Aloy's background being so nothing it's hard to establish characters in the game it seems, especially characters you'd care about. BEcause if Aloy doesn't give a shyt about them why would I?

Aloy represents what the left wants a woman today to be. A powerful, soulless, god hating, man hating "machine" with an invisible sexuality and dry sarcasm.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
wevrHpt.png

just need the preorder link for the expansion pack:banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The game is definitely the best game I've played since The Last of US. But like most games these days I was a little disappointed in the end fight.

throwing every machine you've fought up until that point at you just seems like an uncreative way to end an otherwise super creative game. And the fight with Helis was ripped straight from the final fight in Uncharted 2 :francis:

Also, I will be honest, I don't really like Aloy. It's not that she's a woman, it's that they made her so stereotypically white liberal borderline dyke status it seemed a little cheesy. Sylens is an infinitely better character than she is. He was the star of the show IMO.

Anyway I hope they patch in an Arena mode or some shyt, I'd pay for the DLC without a doubt. Now I got over 7000 shards, bout to finish up mad side quests and errands, cop a second shadow hunter bow and put these extra fly ass mods to use.

Actually she likes Varl.... :shaq: even in the future that Mandingo got Becky's thinking about it.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Ancient armour :wow: Game just went on effortless since I found it. I can go head up against 3 stealth, 2 thunderjaw and 10 thugs and give all of them that work while barely using 20 tear arrows :wow:

I made a sawtooth run. :wow:

I can override all the machines now too, and I still haven't beat the game:wow:

What are the purposes of the vessal cups? I went to Meridan where I thought I could sell them but no one is taking them. :what:

I've killed like 10 racc00ns and the game still won't give me a raccon skin to upgrade my bows, and fish skin? They want me to really sit there and fish at a lake until I get one? :what:
Shoot the animals with that arrow that makes more parts drop. There's rumors they increase drops for animal you kill too.

It's the arrow with like a nuts and bolts symbol.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Actually she likes Varl.... :shaq: even in the future that Mandingo got Becky's thinking about it.

I didn't see that. I saw she was flirting with Nils a little, and vanasha.

Varl seemed like a simp. Ready to worship her like a clown. My man Nils had the best shot.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as I did the last one there was no fog over my map anymore. :manny:

yea, the fog goes away, but you still have to go to those areas to get access.....and it would drive me crazy seeing the whole map uncovered, cause i'd be trying to access all the points as fast as i can...to help with that, i'm doing it 1 tallneck at a time....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ancient armour :wow: Game just went on effortless since I found it. I can go head up against 3 stealth, 2 thunderjaw and 10 thugs and give all of them that work while barely using 20 tear arrows :wow:

I made a sawtooth run. :wow:

I can override all the machines now too, and I still haven't beat the game:wow:

What are the purposes of the vessal cups? I went to Meridan where I thought I could sell them but no one is taking them. :what:

I've killed like 10 racc00ns and the game still won't give me a raccon skin to upgrade my bows, and fish skin? They want me to really sit there and fish at a lake until I get one? :what:

did you upgrade the scavenger skill?...you dont have to go all the way to scavenger+, just the first 1.....it increases the drops you get from things....i have no probably getting skins and other resources i need cause of that....