Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
co-sign lol
I haven't took any health damage since ive been using lol

Reminds me of the Fierce Deity Mask in Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Go through some kind of hell getting it near the end and when you do get it, ALL the forms of the final boss are chump status (even previous bosses become straight trash). Just Z-Target and swing your sword till you body them. :dead:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I'm watching Xavier Woods play Horizon and I need a little poll.... how many of yall during the Ring of Metal quest went straight up the middle to the blaze container like he did, or did yall silently go around to the left like I did?

Anyhow... I got to Meridian and holy shyt these side quests I'm being fed. I just finished the one where you had to investigate that family's estate

I ran right to it and blasted it no fukks given

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm watching Xavier Woods play Horizon and I need a little poll.... how many of yall during the Ring of Metal quest went straight up the middle to the blaze container like he did, or did yall silently go around to the left like I did?

Anyhow... I got to Meridian and holy shyt these side quests I'm being fed. I just finished the one where you had to investigate that family's estate

Tried to stealth it twice. 3rd time stealth failed (like a lame) so I rolled through that bytch and set it off

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1st time i tried to sneak to it....got caught cause of the sheer number of people...2nd time, i said fukk it, and fought my way to it.....

i'll get to meridian in the next couple days....i'm still opening up the map.exploring before i go there.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game map is huge....spent plenty of hours just opening it up and making sure i hit every place, so i can fast travel there if need to....

speaking of which, i think i experienced a fast travel bug last night....i opened up the prison that Nil talks about, and inside there was a campsite...as soon as i used it for a quick save, the shyt went away....you see the camp lit, but it doesnt show on my map nor does it allow me to save there again.....it's a good thing there is a campsite near it or that would suck having to get back to it after doing the side missions for it....

figure i should be done opening the map up the next couple days...then this weekend, i can get back into the story.....still trying to finish by next tues cause of meA....