Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still haven't really came up with a sound way to kill Rockbreakers. They're annoying as fukk :what:

They're fukkers, i almost died and i had the OP armor on :what:

Didn't help that their were two and their rocks can go through shyt

I've never just run into one of these a$$holes either.

Everything else you can catch solo. These fukks travel in pairs.

Hurling rocks 2 miles and shyt :dry::dry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Rip them disc launchers off and use them. Easy button

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I fought it breh died multiple times but I won :mjlol:

Brehs, when I tried to sneak by it and the satellite on it's back actually detected me in the bushes, I actually did the :gucci: face but was :leon: at the same time because it made sense

Then it shot airborne lasers and I died :mjcry:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First time I overrode a Thunderjaw, I whistled at it and the fukking thing walked on top of me. Good thing I had the ancient armor. :thumbsdown:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm in Cauldron RHO and I keep dying because of a glitch. When I fall in the water between platforms in the room with all the Longlegs, Watchers and Ravager, I get stuck beneath everything and can't come up for air. :beli:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Brehs, when I tried to sneak by it and the satellite on it's back actually detected me in the bushes, I actually did the :gucci: face but was :leon: at the same time because it made sense

Then it shot airborne lasers and I died :mjcry:

Breh I shot it's back cannons off it's face lasers and the bytch still attacked me with eye lasers :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I'm at the last story mission. Just got an override device.

This was a great game. I just wish they has more meaningful side characters. Aloy felt like the only person that mattered.

I think I'll finish this tomorrow so I can be ready for Mass Effect.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ancient armour :wow: Game just went on effortless since I found it. I can go head up against 3 stealth, 2 thunderjaw and 10 thugs and give all of them that work while barely using 20 tear arrows :wow:

I made a sawtooth run. :wow:

I can override all the machines now too, and I still haven't beat the game:wow:

What are the purposes of the vessal cups? I went to Meridan where I thought I could sell them but no one is taking them. :what:

I've killed like 10 racc00ns and the game still won't give me a raccon skin to upgrade my bows, and fish skin? They want me to really sit there and fish at a lake until I get one? :what:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think I'm at the last story mission. Just got an override device.

This was a great game. I just wish they has more meaningful side characters. Aloy felt like the only person that mattered.

I think I'll finish this tomorrow so I can be ready for Mass Effect.
I'm about 25 hours in and that's how I feel. It's a fantastic fukking game. But because of Aloy's background being so nothing it's hard to establish characters in the game it seems, especially characters you'd care about. BEcause if Aloy doesn't give a shyt about them why would I?

Shocked how much I'm enjoying this game. Got off work at 4. Took my dog on a short walk. Ate dinner. Played from about 530 till now. So 10 hours.

Yeah.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ancient armour :wow: Game just went on effortless since I found it. I can go head up against 3 stealth, 2 thunderjaw and 10 thugs and give all of them that work while barely using 20 tear arrows :wow:

What are the purposes of the vessal cups? I went to Meridan where I thought I could sell them but no one is taking them. :what:

I've killed like 10 racc00ns and the game still won't give me a raccon skin to upgrade my bows, and fish skin? They want me to really sit there and fish at a lake until I get one? :what:
There's a guy in meridian that wants the cuts in sets. He thinks their ancient artifacts that were used for shaving. The fish are easy, you don't fish with a pole or anything like that. Just use your focus to rage them and shoot them with your bow and swim out and pick up the items.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I got the better lance and that armor so it's almost better to run up and melee enemies with R2 than use arrows.