Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I mean you shouldn't have to discover a campsite or settlement to fast travel to it.
When traveling, there's no clear cut display on how the get where you want to go: Games like GTA and RDR flat out lay the path you should take, I have to keep checking the map for this game.
Lol

But the campsites of settlements are literally so close to each other it's not that big of a deal and you could avoid combat if you need to but that makes the game fun because it forces you to explore.

The Witcher 3 was the same way in these are both two of my favorite games of all time

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
While it's fun to actually discover the world, once you start talking 100% completing the game, that unlimited fast travel pack comes in handy. I just beat the game yesterday and I have some shyt to to do to plantinum it. Not trying to walk everywhere on this big ass map :whoa:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't really trying to help that guy with his sister but I did the quest anyway now all I have is the quest line remaining related to Zero Dawn. I gotta climb a giraffe type thing or something like that.

oh, ok..the more you explore, the more side/errand quests you'll get...it's not an overwhelming amount though cause of the cauldrons, hunting grounds, bandit camps, and random shyt you can get into lol...they did a nice job of balancing shyt you have to do vs shyt you could do

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the best non-OP armor?

depends on the situation....the best walking around armor is the purple survival one, cause it covers against damage from pretty much everything without mods....the rest are all situational....best advice is just cop them all and switch up depending on the situation, like i do lol....ex: the ice one against glinthawks and snapmaws works wonders....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Planning on picking up this game later tonight. Any valuable tips I should know before getting into the game?

tips:

1. get ready to explore...
2. upgrade your carry capacity...
3. put points in skills trees based on how you play...

...other than that, enjoy and have fun....

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
While it's fun to actually discover the world, once you start talking 100% completing the game, that unlimited fast travel pack comes in handy. I just beat the game yesterday and I have some shyt to to do to plantinum it. Not trying to walk everywhere on this big ass map :whoa:
you about that data point life breh? :sas1:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, it might be time for me to get back into the story....went around exploring, ran into some place called 'markers end' with corrupted machines and humans together, and all i could think 'i'm not supposed to be here yet' lol.....they keep talking about some group i havent even ran into yet in the story....

with that said: i'm going back to exploring lol....still wanna open up the rest of the map before i get back into the story....although i'm curious how/if nil (the bandit camp dude) is gonna play into the story...he knows about the other group i havent ran into yet, plus like he said 'we running out of bandit camps'.....

oh yea, word of advice: dont hunt stalkers at night....went to that hunting ground with the stalkers, and started trying to blazing sun the trial you have to kill both in 2 mins, but it's at night in the game and i cant see shyt, smh.....then the game fukked me over and i killed them exactly at 2 mins, but didnt get the sun.....i'm do that shyt today, they asses mine...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Make sure you pick up the free sample box from each vendor you come across. I forget those often and sometimes they have free fast travel packs. I've never had less than 10 fast travel packs.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Please don't tell me those shyts are actually necessary for a platinum :whoa:

Nah, no trophies for them. I'm missing like a few of those.

The only collectibles that you gotta get for trophies are banuk figures, metal flowers, and ancient vessels.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you pick up the free sample box from each vendor you come across. I forget those often and sometimes they have free fast travel packs. I've never had less than 10 fast travel packs.
I don't think you hearing me breh. I got that Unlimited Gold Fast Travel Pack. I'm go wherever I want, when I please :blessed:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and although not a collectible, you also have to knock over all 23 training dummies in the Nora Region for the platinum.

I just used a video for that one.