Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh what perks do you have on your armor?
+damage a good one

What perks you added to your weapons?

You know you can double stack them up too right ? Like +damage gear and +damage on the weapon too.
i'll hit you up when im back on tonight. i have whatever armor gives me more stealth.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
i'll hit you up when im back on tonight. i have whatever armor gives me more stealth.
Yeah change that up asap. Further you get into the game you need to have every arrow doing damage. Plus you need an armor that can take damage too.
Before I got this iron man suit I had two 30% mods attached to my outfit, every basic arrow put in work. You really just have to look at all you mods and see what can make you the most powerful.

I started off just putting stupid shyt together on my weapons. Like a plus on freeze but I ain't even shooting no ice arrows.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah change that up asap. Further you get into the game you need to have every arrow doing damage. Plus you need an armor that can take damage too.
Before I got this iron man suit I had two 30% mods attached to my outfit, every basic arrow put in work. You really just have to look at all you mods and see what can make you the most powerful.

I started off just putting stupid shyt together on my weapons. Like a plus on freeze but I ain't even shooting no ice arrows.
I have the stuff armor and I have been doing just fine I legit I never get hit because I run around and I have full potions and full medicine herbs on Deck

I do not see a point to waste money on Armor when I am one power cell away from the Iron Man suit

My next mission is deep into the Earth but are there any items or anything you recommend I have all of the arrows but do you think I should get the shadow weapons for the end of the game

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Brehs: my next mission is Deep Secrets of the Earth.

Am I close to the end of the game because I might just play today and beat it if I am :lupe:

Or I might just go back and do some side quest but I am like level 32 so not sure if the missions will be too challenging for me

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Make sure y'all get the tinker skill. It allows you to switch mods out from your weapons and armor
Are the Double arrows ever worth it?
I have 3 skill points and I think I'm going to go with disarm traps....or loot resources final jawn
I never ever seen a reason to use strike from below so I did not get it.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I could get all of the Shadow weapons but I honestly don't even see a point because what I have modded them and they are very strong as it is

Thoughts? @cfountain
Id still upgrade. Also there is a skill too remove used mods from older weapons so you can place them in the new weapons.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brehs: my next mission is Deep Secrets of the Earth.

Am I close to the end of the game because I might just play today and beat it if I am :lupe:

Or I might just go back and do some side quest but I am like level 32 so not sure if the missions will be too challenging for me
Yeah, I think you are getting pretty close to the end. Still a while to go but getting there.

The final mission name is
The Looming Shadow

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Are the Double arrows ever worth it?
I have 3 skill points and I think I'm going to go with disarm traps....or loot resources final jawn
I never ever seen a reason to use strike from below so I did not get it.

Double arrows are ok but I don't use it much. Typically in the heat of battle I forget I even have that option. If you dont have the tinker skill yet start working towards that now