Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am at the point where you have to take out some bandits with mona and then clear two corrupted zones. So far i feel like this is a solid game but it's not as great as people are making out.

Maybe it gets better further in but thus far the game is really repetitive in terms of the missions and enviroments. The locations and npcs in the game feel lifeless compared to games like The Witcher 3.

I cant put my finger on it but theres something underwhelming with this game.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Am at the point where you have to take out some bandits with mona and then clear two corrupted zones. So far i feel like this is a solid game but it's not as great as people are making out.

Maybe it gets better further in but thus far the game is really repetitive in terms of the missions and enviroments. The locations and npcs in the game feel lifeless compared to games like The Witcher 3.

I cant put my finger on it but theres something underwhelming with this game.
Only thing that got kinds boring IMO is the side quests where I have to "locate a missing person I sent on a mission"

Other than that I love it

main quests are pretty easy IMO.

Stealth + elemental arrows + ranged stealth attacks = :banderas:

I might binge and beat this tomorrow since Mass Effect is so close :ohlawd:

But I really wanna savor this and continue to explore :ehh:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm still pretty early into this. Just became a seeker. Don't want any spoilers but are these fools really worshiping some sort of computer door and calling it All-Mother? This chick was like the All-Mother spoke to you like it knew you and Aloy is like it's a door.

Aloy has the focus

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Brehs

I just traded my PS "Poor" up to a Pro (I had to because Horizon was causing my PS4 to go jet engine loud, so I took that bytch to GameStop and they gave me $140 towards the Pro)

Anyhow, I thought Horizon was already a pretty game on a regular 4 and I didn't expect to see much of a difference but GAT DAMN :damn:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Played all day......about to start the next mission where I infiltrate the eclipse base :mjgrin:

I done found settlements and side missions from the beginning area that I forgot existed:damn:

Not about to treat this like Witcher 3 :snoop:

I think I got like 4 main quests left:leon:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How many hours if i just do main missions breh? @cfountain

I'm on the mission after you do the yawn where you fight the 2nd deathbringer
no clue.

I got every other trophy before I did the final mission.

If you skip side stuff like side quests, errands, hunting quests, etc you shouldnt have to much more if you just gun for the ending.