Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
@cfountain

About how long do you think the final mission is because I am not going to play this until next weekend but this week I will probably just do side missions and finish the rest of the cauldrons.

I am going to see the final mission for next Monday night because I am off Tuesday on the day Mass Effect drops so that will be a nice little set up for my day off

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@cfountain

About how long do you think the final mission is because I am not going to play this until next weekend but this week I will probably just do side missions and finish the rest of the cauldrons.

I am going to see the final mission for next Monday night because I am off Tuesday on the day Mass Effect drops so that will be a nice little set up for my day off
Not that long. You'll beat in in less than an hour or so.

Keep watching til after the credits by the way...

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Hardest machines:

Stormbird, Thunderjaw, Behemoth.

Fighting the birds is so fukking lit when you tie them down and shyt :noah:

I'm 35 hours in and I think imma just beat it. I did many more side missions but I don't have many left so I'm ready to end it.

Sidenote: This new armor makes me never get touched :heh:

Plus I got 12 of each potion and a full stock of medicinal herbs :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have a regular PS4.

You mean to tell me the Pro version looks better than this? :gucci:

Gotta have that 4K tv on deck and surround sound system for that look... :ohlawd::mjcry: I couldnt imagine its like the devs really just developed the game on the Pro platform in mind...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm assuming if a quest like labeled main you have to do it. Like dude wants to find his sisters killer so that has to be done?