Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
no clue.

I got every other trophy before I did the final mission.

If you skip side stuff like side quests, errands, hunting quests, etc you shouldnt have to much more if you just gun for the ending.
No I am talking about how long do you think it will take if I just had the last five main mission straight through on average it seems like it take about 40 minutes permission

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
No I am talking about how long do you think it will take if I just had the last five main mission straight through on average it seems like it take about 40 minutes permission
Oh, like 3-4 hours maybe. Likely more.

There is a lot of story in the final chapters.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Completed all the cauldrons, now to search for the power cells
How many are there :lupe: I feel like I'm missing some. Cauldrons feel like you are in outer space or a space ship.

You basically have to run through the story to get all them cells btw.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
okay i need some guidance. i just hit the reveal of what zero dawn is. i thought the game was about to be over but now i think its going to go on for a bit. what do i need to kill the behemoth. this is getting ridiculous at this point. plus that large earth worm, rock shooting fukker

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its like all my weapons got shyttier as i bought new shyt. purple shooter just going through people and not registering. this short gun that spams random shots all over the place, hitting nothing. what the fukk am i doing wrong here

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
okay i need some guidance. i just hit the reveal of what zero dawn is. i thought the game was about to be over but now i think its going to go on for a bit. what do i need to kill the behemoth. this is getting ridiculous at this point. plus that large earth worm, rock shooting fukker
Lol
You must suck
use your focus.
It tells you exactly what you need to kill them

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
its like all my weapons got shyttier as i bought new shyt. purple shooter just going through people and not registering. this short gun that spams random shots all over the place, hitting nothing. what the fukk am i doing wrong here

I still use the first bow and a carja snapshot bow and I'm lit.

Upgrade with mods

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
go to your notebook...and look at the machine catalogue.
it'll tell you the weaknesses.
shooting the legs off the worm so it cant dive is the first move
if you have the bow with the tearblasting...use that.
or that gun that only tearblasts definitely use that.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breh what perks do you have on your armor?
+damage a good one

What perks you added to your weapons?

You know you can double stack them up too right ? Like +damage gear and +damage on the weapon too.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i dont have my focus, and i dont have much in the way of resources either

Get the behemoth to knock the pillars down so you can get your shyt back. Behemoth weak points are the 3 tanks on each side of it's head.

Good hunting, breh.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I could get all of the Shadow weapons but I honestly don't even see a point because what I have modded them and they are very strong as it is

Thoughts? @cfountain

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get the behemoth to knock the pillars down so you can get your shyt back. Behemoth weak points are the 3 tanks on each side of it's head.

Good hunting, breh.
already did that

but soon as the game starts, breh starts charging me. i gotta switch my layout, add mods, craft shyt, then pray he doesnt hit me soon as i unpause. its gettin hectic :whew: