Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah, I think you are getting pretty close to the end. Still a while to go but getting there.

The final mission name is
The Looming Shadow
Ok thanks.

Just reached Sunfall.

I am at least going to get to the last mission and then do some side missions because I want to be prepared for Mass Effect LOL

But I also don't want to rush through the game because I love this game so much

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spent hours on the game yesterday, and didnt touch the story once lol....but i got a lot of shyt done:

- beat 2 more cauldrons, got 1 left...

- overrode a thunderjaw, made him fight another thunderjaw...sat back and watched them go out at...was fun to watch....that machine has so many weapons, it's ridiculous...

- overrode a storm bird, and it fukked everything up....it was one of the few machines that went roaming after i overrode it...it went to a shyt load of places, and everything in its path got that work...snapmaws, watchers, striders, broadheads....i'm gonna try to setup a storm bird vs thunderjaw fight, think that will be entertaining as hell...

- finally ran into a rockbreaker....it was 2 in a corrupted zone, while i was fighting 2 ravengers....that shyt tripped me out when i first saw him...but once i got that ravenger gun, i lit his ass up...

- did some side mission that made me wanna kill the muthafukka i was helping...had me running here/there/everywhere.....also, he freaked me out when i first saw him lol....anyway, not gonna give away what you do, will say: when you help brin, get ready to help him for awhile...

- while exploring, found some camp with that i think is part of the story, so i left before fukking it up...will go back later...

...did all that and i still got like a 3rd of the map left to unlock lol....will be doing that today/tomorrow, along with the cauldron, tallnecks, etc...then i'll continue on with the story...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could get all of the Shadow weapons but I honestly don't even see a point because what I have modded them and they are very strong as it is

Thoughts? @cfountain

the point of shadow weapons is they give you more options than carja weapons....just upgrade to them, trust me....that shadow war bow, oh my.....

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@Mowgli was right, this game is kinda easy on very hard. I don't even play games on hard, and Horizon feels no different on very hard compared to normal.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I bought this game when I was drunk last night and played the last of us while it downloaded. I bought it thinking it might have a good storyline, can anyone confirm or deny if this was an accurate drunken decision? I'm mainly a PC multiplayer (counterstrike, overwatch) type gamer but I have a ps4 for single player story driven experiences (which there are few good ones).

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I bought this game when I was drunk last night and played the last of us while it downloaded. I bought it thinking it might have a good storyline, can anyone confirm or deny if this was an accurate drunken decision? I'm mainly a PC multiplayer (counterstrike, overwatch) type gamer but I have a ps4 for single player story driven experiences (which there are few good ones).
100 worth it

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How do you go from Killzone to this piff?
SS5ShwYL.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I have no complaints... The game is worth it on MANY levels... :ld:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah, I think you are getting pretty close to the end. Still a while to go but getting there.

The final mission name is
The Looming Shadow
That's my next mission do imma chill and beat it next weekend then.
Imma do side quests and have fun with it.
Got that GOAT armor now too :mjgrin:

I loved the mission where I fought in the sun circle