Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I have one more tallneck to unlock.

I maxed out boost of my skills I don't even know what to use my next 3-point for lol

I saw a Rock breaker for the first time and I ran

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I heard that there were checkpoints of no return so I think I'm going to stop right before then.... I hope it isn't linear at the end?

The game will let you know when you reach that point. IMO you're still kind of far from it.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The game will let you know when you reach that point. IMO you're still kind of far from it.
Thank you bro

I am thinking about doing story missions up until I reach that point. I have a few side missions and cauldrons I want to complete

Can I go back and explore the open-world after I beat the main story though?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thank you bro

I am thinking about doing story missions up until I reach that point. I have a few side missions and cauldrons I want to complete

Can I go back and explore the open-world after I beat the main story though?

Yeah, once you beat the game it brings you back to a savepoint close to the point of no return. This was how I was able to go back and get my missed trophies none of them are gated even after you beat the game.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah, once you beat the game it brings you back to a savepoint close to the point of no return. This was how I was able to go back and get my missed trophies none of them are gated even after you beat the game.
:ohlawd:

I can probably beat it today then....how long you think it'll take me hourswise? :patrice:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:

I can probably beat it today then....how long you think it'll take me hourswise? :patrice:

I didn't everything in the game but it took me about 55 hours to get that platinum. My game time is sitting around 67 hours right now. I think other brehs here got it faster than me.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still not very far into the game just entering this new region come across a stormbird .. I seriously fought it for like 10 mins :sadcam:

When I FINALLY got it I straight away engage with 3 of them Tramplers.. First time I'm seeing these too.. My healing done and I got 3 potions left but its all good, the fight ain't that bad

All of a sudden this group of friendly hunters come out of nowhere and bring a gang of ice shooting birds with em:gucci:

Like 2 mins later I'm the only one left :gucci:

3 birds raining ice on me and these tramplers running at top speed over my jaw :beli:

The whole encounter seriously took me like 20 mins.. I think I'm very under leveled too :skip:

There is also nothing more frustration that rolling to dodge and getting stuck between rocks :beli: