Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Those resistance potions do WORK man. Any enemy heavily aimed at elements are straight up chumps after the right resistance buff...

Also they are weak as hell to elemental arrows as well. Blow their tank and gullets - boom, done

I'm one of those people who go off the rails early. I haven't even seen an elemental resistance potion yet. Don't have ice or corruption arrows either. Maybe I should play the main story a little longer.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh I'm reading some of these post like :dwillhuh:

This game gets low-key easy as hell until about the last couple chapters.

Brehs on this struggle need to get armor with two mod slots asap. Get a bow with two mods slots and stock up on potions asap. They have a potion for every attack you can get hit with to lessen the damage and you can carry them all :russ:

If I'm getting in a fight and see freeze I'm taking freeze positions like mints. Hitting them with my rope caster until the circle fills up so i know how long they will be tied down and letting loose with whatever weakness that enemy has.

If some y'all brehs don't know if an enemy has a fire weakness, you have to actually hit him until that circle above his body fills up with the fire before the effect takes place. I was getting lost on that at first because it will say it has a weakness but the bows don't do shyt. Then I hit one with so many fire arrows and seen points piling up when I wasn't shooting it hit me :ohhh:

Edit:buy the unlimited fast travel pack too.
You can also check out the machine breakdowns in the menu. They'll give you a clear layout of all weak points and a solid general idea of what's going down.

You also just gotta experiment. Arrows straight up are almost always the beat your head against a wall answer.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Breh I'm reading some of these post like :dwillhuh:

This game gets low-key easy as hell until about the last couple chapters.

Brehs on this struggle need to get armor with two mod slots asap. Get a bow with two mods slots and stock up on potions asap. They have a potion for every attack you can get hit with to lessen the damage and you can carry them all :russ:

If I'm getting in a fight and see freeze I'm taking freeze positions like mints. Hitting them with my rope caster until the circle fills up so i know how long they will be tied down and letting loose with whatever weakness that enemy has.

If some y'all brehs don't know if an enemy has a fire weakness, you have to actually hit him until that circle above his body fills up with the fire before the effect takes place. I was getting lost on that at first because it will say it has a weakness but the bows don't do shyt. Then I hit one with so many fire arrows and seen points piling up when I wasn't shooting it hit me :ohhh:

Edit:buy the unlimited fast travel pack too.
yeah I agree

I was shook at first but now I got tearblast ammo and its a wrap lol

I get half their health down before they even get near me

and I got full potions, health boosting potions and those flowers that heal me :heh:

once you understand how to strip them of their armor and use elemental arrows and trip wires -- its easy IMO

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Brehs............my next mission is the grave hoard.....how far along for the main sorry am I? 50 percent?

I don't want to rush but mass effect coming in 10 days :noah:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Level 27 and still didn't do makers end :heh:
i just did it 2 nights ago :huhldup: how far am i into the main quest? i spent yesterday getting my ass tossed around @ hunters lounge

Last edited: