Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
anyone know which merchant sells all the hearts?
Inside of Meridian.

Zoom in all the way on the map and you'll see a description of what each merchant sells in Meridian.

I forgot its exact description but I think it was 'machine parts' or something like that.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gotta give that boy space. Fights with thunderjaw are similar. Fighting them out in the open is an easy death. Gotta use the environment to your advantage. Once you strip them of their armor and heavy weapons its easy to handle though.
Yeah. I learned how to time my dodges of their projectile attacks first. Then you rope them down, use freeze arrows, tear arrows and it's easy from there on out. Took them out after two rotations of that process.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I wish this game had a mode where you can customize arenas and practice battling these machines on different difficulties to get your tactics down precise :banderas:

oh well it;s fine the way it is so fukk it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man do Fire Bellowbacks ever become easy? I swear if i see more than one of those things in an area, that area is just blocked off as far as im concerned. That damn thing is just too fast to be that huge and strong. Maybe im just not being liberal enough with my ammo.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man do Fire Bellowbacks ever become easy? I swear if i see more than one of those things in an area, that area is just blocked off as far as im concerned. That damn thing is just too fast to be that huge and strong. Maybe im just not being liberal enough with my ammo.
Every enemy type has weaknesses. When you come across giving you trouble give them space and attack from far until you have their movement figured out.
That electric trip wire works wonders for me to keep space between me and them.
Get those ice bombs ready. Most fights I just scan the enemy and shoot them in the weak spots.
Scan the area and tag all the enemies before going into a fight.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Once you face the tougher enemies you'll realize just how easy they are. I remember I faced it in the first cauldron and I was :damn:

I'm not scared of anything now after taking out my first Stormbird :smugfavre:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Once you face the tougher enemies you'll realize just how easy they are. I remember I faced it in the first cauldron and I was :damn:

I'm not scared of anything now after taking out my first Stormbird :smugfavre:

When it's one on one I'm good. When it's 2 or 3 one of them damn things is gonna body check the shyt out of me. And they are good at leading you with the fireballs too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When it's one on one I'm good. When it's 2 or 3 one of them damn things is gonna body check the shyt out of me. And they are good at leading you with the fireballs too.
Those resistance potions do WORK man. Any enemy heavily aimed at elements are straight up chumps after the right resistance buff...

Also they are weak as hell to elemental arrows as well. Blow their tank and gullets - boom, done

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Those resistance potions do WORK man. Any enemy heavily aimed at elements are straight up chumps after the right resistance buff...

Also they are weak as hell to elemental arrows as well. Blow their tank and gullets - boom, done
Breh I'm reading some of these post like :dwillhuh:

This game gets low-key easy as hell until about the last couple chapters.

Brehs on this struggle need to get armor with two mod slots asap. Get a bow with two mods slots and stock up on potions asap. They have a potion for every attack you can get hit with to lessen the damage and you can carry them all :russ:

If I'm getting in a fight and see freeze I'm taking freeze positions like mints. Hitting them with my rope caster until the circle fills up so i know how long they will be tied down and letting loose with whatever weakness that enemy has.

If some y'all brehs don't know if an enemy has a fire weakness, you have to actually hit him until that circle above his body fills up with the fire before the effect takes place. I was getting lost on that at first because it will say it has a weakness but the bows don't do shyt. Then I hit one with so many fire arrows and seen points piling up when I wasn't shooting it hit me :ohhh:

Edit:buy the unlimited fast travel pack too.

Last edited: