Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Isn't the gay interaction optional? Also, she could express interest in Avad in HZD. Aloy is at worst bisexual. It's always bizarre to see grown men lose their minds over the thought of losing their fictional girlfriend to another fictional woman, though. :bryan:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh, even though you’re probably near done you gotta cop the emperors bow. That thing is so OP fully upgraded, to the point where i stopped using the upgraded astral gauntlet.
I just got it right before I went to sleep last night and maxed it out. Haven’t fired a shot yet but form the looks of things when I do

:banderas:

I’m bout to go back and raise hell on the main continent. Been holding off on a new game plus

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't the gay interaction optional? Also, she could express interest in Avad in HZD. Aloy is at worst bisexual. It's always bizarre to see grown men lose their minds over the thought of losing their fictional girlfriend to another fictional woman, though. :bryan:
its like dude, she's a chunky faced redhead with peach fuzz on her face. who the hell is playing this game because they wanna smash her? im here to kill robot dinos and enjoy the pretty scenery. I dont care if she falls in love with a fukkin rock, that aint why im here.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone surprised? Sony has turned the playstation into gaystation. How many of their major series has some kind of gay theme in it? The girl lombax in ratchet and clank is a lesbian. Ellie in Last of us is a lesbian. They intentionally made Alloy look more mannish and now she's a lesbian as well.

Dafuq is your point.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dafuq is your point.
Sony got like 2 franchise out of several that got lesbians. a small minority but hold on *takes a hit of MAGA juice* holy shyt everything's gay! ima ignore all the non gay franchises to prove my point but holy shyt this WOKE bullshyt got me in my feels big time, facts and statistics be damned.
im so upset im literally shaking. might shoot my PS5 like Kid Rock did them Bud Light cans!

sidetone:imagine buying a beer to destroy, not realizing by buying said beer the company already got paid, regardless of how you treated the product.

I got off on having a low IQ:pachaha:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I will also say, playing the final boss battle does make it wish we could have gotten something more on that scale for ragnarok at the end. I just can’t get over how good that was. Made up for the tilde boss fight at the end of FW

The new GOW games in general are missing that scale and epic feeling due to the focus on a more intimate and grounded narrative. You just don't get those huge outrageous boss battles and set pieces in the new games.

And the horus fight could've been a lot better imo. The fight really demystified them and how they're supposed to be these unstoppable harbingers of the apocalypse. Like aloy was able to figure out how to take own down dolo via some "attack the glowing weak spot" shyt with weapons that are literally made from scraps, when these things wiped out all of the world's combined military forces.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The new GOW games in general are missing that scale and epic feeling due to the focus on a more intimate and grounded narrative. You just don't get those huge outrageous boss battles and set pieces in the new games.

And the horus fight could've been a lot better imo. The fight really demystified them and how they're supposed to be these unstoppable harbingers of the apocalypse. Like aloy was able to figure out how to take own down dolo via some "attack the glowing weak spot" shyt with weapons that are literally made from scraps, when these things wiped out all of the world's combined military forces.
Fenrir was big ass fukk tho. But I hear you.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I think as a narrative Forbidden West fukked the franchise, but the pretty visuals and the robot hunting make it to where im willing to come back for more. Def wont be a story that wins any awards but not its pretty and fun to play.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I chalk it up to the way Londra resurrected it and how it was overheating most of the time. But realistically yeah, i wanted it more to be a thing where you needed a small army and some machines to take one down.

on GoW, its a large part of the reason why im excited for FFXVI. It’s going to have those large scale battles that i think the streets been asking for. Running up the side of a mountain sized EIKON gonna restore the feeling :banderas:

thats what i was telling @Hitchens that a lot of sonys first party games kind of slacked on the overarching plots to focus more on the characters, which is hit or miss.

I love character stories when it comes to stuff like Last of Us, but God of War and Horizon kind of need to be way grander in scale considering the genre

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FuhQa2WWAAQuXbg

FuhQeRWWYAI8_YD

FudB8nfXwAYPpZc

FuhQkIlWYAA8Y9o

The frog machine be annoying as hell when it starts constantly jumping