Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FuNEOyeWcAEhyXm

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just finished, I’d give it a 8/10..not the strongest plot, but cohesive and straight to the point. Loved the new weapon, aloy wasn’t so stuffy, mounts didn’t really amount to much like i thought

but that Horus fight? :banderas:

That alone was worth the price of admission and i can see why they didn’t even want to attempt to put that shyt on PS4. shout out to my guy lance Riddikk….

They have a lot of room to grow for the third and presumably final game. Air and Water combat, tighter more diverse melee combat, more maneuverability in fights, better uses of the pull caster, i should be able to pull down flying enemies with that or climb up bigger enemies like Dragons Dogma.

Also a robot companion/droid. Let Aloy talk to something besides herself so its not as annoying even though they toned it down a lot in this.

All in all, i highly enjoyed it, might go back to get my platinum idk…i might play mega man BN or FFIV before Zelda comes out or i might just chill and touch some grass

Also props to sony for keeping Sam Witwer employed :handshake:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
brehs, i had no idea the specter gauntlet could be used to make a bigger charged shot :dahell:

I also had no idea those guysers boosted you into the air :snoop:

This fight too me forever

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only game that can possibly take down Horizon this year is Spider-Man 2 and I honestly don’t see it. Decima is just too good at this point with geometry, skin textures, lighting, etc.

I will also say, playing the final boss battle does make it wish we could have gotten something more on that scale for ragnarok at the end. I just can’t get over how good that was. Made up for the tilde boss fight at the end of FW

Last edited: