Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’d rather her be a lesbian than get with Varl :mjpls:
shyt, Varl got Zo. way badder than Gayloy

Horizon-Forbidden-West-List-of-Characters-Zo.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone surprised? Sony has turned the playstation into gaystation. How many of their major series has some kind of gay theme in it? The girl lombax in ratchet and clank is a lesbian. Ellie in Last of us is a lesbian. They intentionally made Alloy look more mannish and now she's a lesbian as well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The girl lombax in ratchet and clank is a lesbian.

No she isn’t :comeon:

There is no talk of any sexuality in ratchet and clank of any sort outside of that assistant writer that got fired from Insomniac. There’s literally only two gay characters throughout sonys entire first party library.

God of War, Kratos and Boy were getting p*ssy the whole game. Tsushima, Jin was tagging Yuna, Uncharted, we already know Nate fukks. Yall are just weird and insecure just like those cacs that complain about black people being in games

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No she isn’t :comeon:

There is no talk of any sexuality in ratchet and clank of any sort outside of that assistant writer that got fired from Insomniac. There’s literally only two gay characters throughout sonys entire first party library.

God of War, Kratos and Boy were getting p*ssy the whole game. Tsushima, Jin was tagging Yuna, Uncharted, we already know Nate fukks. Yall are just weird and insecure just like those cacs that complain about black people being in games
Actually she is

So the lead writer of the game doesn't know what a character she likely wrote is?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Actually she is

So the lead writer of the game doesn't know what a character she likely wrote is?

She’s not the lead writer, she was one of the 12 assistant writers on staff that was eventually fired for being disruptive and hard to work with

Story Lead
Advanced Narrative Coordinator
Narrative Coordinator
Senior Writer
Advanced Writer
Writers

She’s credited in the special thanks section lol

Other people at Insomniac already called her out for being annoying and attention seeking.

she’s essentially taking credit for Rivet because she signed off on the name, she didn’t even come up with it. Don’t fall for headlines

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
100%’d the DLC, had a lot more fun with the extra content than i thought i would. Especially the Arial captures seeing the story about how Zero Dawn went down in LA and the pilot discovering what it really was.

One of my quest is bugged so i can’t get the platinum for it until it gets patched then it should just pop. I might go in and do New Game + ultra hard one of these days.

Bring on Horizon 3: Beyond Stars

2-A503914-2211-49-EE-9054-09196-B6846-C8.jpg

Last edited:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Is anyone surprised? Sony has turned the playstation into gaystation. How many of their major series has some kind of gay theme in it? The girl lombax in ratchet and clank is a lesbian. Ellie in Last of us is a lesbian. They intentionally made Alloy look more mannish and now she's a lesbian as well.
This is a story arc I'm the game that you choose. you can say yes or no, just like she could say yes or no to the sun king in the regular game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, I got stuck in that cauldron with almost no resources after coming up on it after a while of exploring and had to fight that Apex at the end. SMH, I was THIS close to changing the difficulty to Story

I fought that thing for like an hour, it helps to shoot its egg tanks off