Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So I'm just roaming around trying to find if there's a new Cauldron before I keep advancing the main story and get to the entrance where there's a Fireclaw, a Scorcher site and a bunch of Glinthaws :patrice:

Aloy goes "I can finally override you Fireclaw" and I remember I unlocked that shyt on my meandering after I dowloaded this DLC so I went :ehh: and overrode that damn bear.

Watching that beast destroy every machine on it's path like they were annoying flies was :ohlawd: . Motherfukker knew I was watching too because he pulled off a bionic elbow from the top rope to finish the Scorcher like he was Macho Man Randy Savage :krs: I was so proud of myself when I collected the loot :wow:

I took care of Fireclaw after watching that onslaught, then went to the entrance and the game told me to fin another way in. Aight, so I hop on my Sunwing to look for another entrance and a weird alarm sound goes off :lupe:

Next thing I know I was one shotted by a second Londra Tower I had no clue existed :snoop: lost all the progress and did the same thing again. Loot wasn't as good :francis:

Cauldron Theta was cool too, I love the different feel each one had in this game :obama:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Flying down into the center of the cauldron was dope as hell. After they do the next game i low key want the next series to go full on high tech sci fi, like with the flying tech suits the far zenith wear. Guerrilla are too good at doing that high tech sci fi stuff

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
FuW4yOhXgAAE8Gh
Really enjoyed that boss fight and how different it is to every other encounter we have had in the game, the specter weapon saved me at times, very good dlc all the new additions were fun to use.

Seyka was helping a bit too much vs the SlaughterSpine, she was putting in work with her ropecaster.

Dunno why everyone is surprised they made Aloy gay, she's a clone of a lesbian and i bet they did that first to test the waters

So Londra told his bodyguard/best friend to keep an eye on his wife on her movie sets and they ended up having an affair :mjlol: .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really enjoyed that boss fight and how different it is to every other encounter we have had in the game, the specter weapon saved me at times, very good dlc all the new additions were fun to use.

Seyka was helping a bit too much vs the SlaughterSpine, she was putting in work with her ropecaster.

Dunno why everyone is surprised they made Aloy gay, she's a clone of a lesbian and i bet they did that first to test the waters

So Londra told his bodyguard/best friend to keep an eye on his wife on her movie sets and they ended up having an affair :mjlol: .

I bet they did the whole Aloy finally gets a romantic interest thing in the DLC so they could properly ignore it in the next game. It was starting to get weird in HFW with them not addressing it at all and now they can make part 3 without bringing up Seyka again, maybe a note or Easter egg

Seems like something they needed to do to get it out of the way.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished. A solid 7.5/10. Nothing too new gameplay wise but the cloud tech was a nice improvement. I hope they can add aerial combat in the sequel.

As far as the Aloy kiss controversy is concerned....I usually don't care or comment on this stuff but that actually felt kinda forced. :ld: I mean yeah I kissed her because I'm a deviant but afterward, I realized there was barely any build to that at all. It was like they just threw it in there because they were tired of people asking about Aloy and lack of romantic interest :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I mean, thats exactly what it was. We’ll never hear from seyka again

I've mentioned since the official thread of the first game that I thought Aloy was either aromantic or asexual but your post is also the reason I turned her down, my canon is the logic dialogue option. GG could have been firm on that instead of caving to shippers.

DLC makes it look like Seyka could return and become a part of base team but :camby: we already have a lesbo Quen that can fight.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've mentioned since the official thread of the first game that I thought Aloy was either aromantic or asexual but your post is also the reason I turned her down, my canon is the logic dialogue option. GG could have been firm on that instead of caving to shippers.

DLC makes it look like Seyka could return and become a part of base team but :camby: we already have a lesbo Quen that can fight.

Is Alva lesbo? I think shes gonne end up with Erend

Beta will need a girlfriend also

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is Alva lesbo? I think shes gonne end up with Erend

Beta will need a girlfriend also

Erend gonna stay dry dikk. Alva mentioned she has a girlfriend she left back in in the Quen homeland, another Diviner named Federa.

Don't know what they'll do with Beta

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
"...Watching that beast destroy every machine on it's path like they were annoying flies was :ohlawd: . Motherfukker knew I was watching too because he pulled off a bionic elbow from the top rope to finish the Scorcher like he was Macho Man Randy Savage :krs: I was so proud of myself when I collected the loot :wow:.."
Overriding machines in this series and watching them fight is one of my pastimes.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished. A solid 7.5/10. Nothing too new gameplay wise but the cloud tech was a nice improvement. I hope they can add aerial combat in the sequel.

As far as the Aloy kiss controversy is concerned....I usually don't care or comment on this stuff but that actually felt kinda forced. :ld: I mean yeah I kissed her because I'm a deviant but afterward, I realized there was barely any build to that at all. It was like they just threw it in there because they were tired of people asking about Aloy and lack of romantic interest :heh:

I mean, thats exactly what it was. We’ll never hear from seyka again
Ionno, I thought the writing was showing glimpses of them feeling each other up into that point, so I don't think it was all that forced.

Also, @Gizmo_Duck, not sure why you figure that we'll never hear from Seyka again when the other side of the coin of reception is that the actress that plays her is cute and that her character was mostly well written and a good counterpart to Aloy. Some other gaming YTbers and sites figure that she'll be the obvious companion for the potentially inevitable co-op playable character in the next game. I really doubt she's a one and done character. Lesser characters still had at least minor bits shown in FW that were in the first game, albeit admittingly, they could've had them do more in the sequel for sure.

Are you smoking?! Alva cannot fight, lol!

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, @Gizmo_Duck, not sure why you figure that we'll never hear from Seyka again when the other side of the coin of reception is that the actress that plays her is cute and that her character was mostly well written and a counterpart to Aloy. Some other gaming YTbers and sites figure that she'll be the obviously companion for the potentially inevitable co-op playable character in the next game. I really doubt she's a one and done character. Lesser characters still had at least minor bits shown in FW that were in the first game, albeit admittingly, they could've had them do more in the sequel for sure.

I have a hunch that if she were going to be a bigger character they wouldn’t have her introduction tied to optional dlc with an optional romantic option at the end but who knows.