Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have a hunch that if she were going to be a bigger character they wouldn’t have her introduction tied to optional dlc with an optional romantic option at the end but who knows.

She wouldn't be the first character in gaming to be introduced in DLC that became bigger in the next game.

And they can choose either option as cannon and still go down a will they/won't they path or anything else really.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Are you smoking?! Alva cannot fight, lol!

:comeon: Just because she goofy and not a heavy hitter like Kotallo or Varl doesn't mean she can't fight. From Aloy's own mouth Alva is tougher than she looks. She's been in the field with Aloy for Quen mooks and machines. She even helps you the first time you fight a Dreadwing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
maxresdefault.jpg

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t touched this game in a year…I don’t remember how to play or how any of my gear synergizes :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'd completely forgotten about Gildun. Was he as hilariously dumb in Frozen Wilds as in this one? :mjlol:

That final dialogue though :mjcry: I hope GAIA has enough patience for breh.

Never played Frozen Wilds so I didn’t really understand who he was but yeah, that ending was kinda sad :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I've mentioned since the official thread of the first game that I thought Aloy was either aromantic or asexual but your post is also the reason I turned her down, my canon is the logic dialogue option. GG could have been firm on that instead of caving to shippers.

DLC makes it look like Seyka could return and become a part of base team but :camby: we already have a lesbo Quen that can fight.
She's a clone and the OG is gay... That should tell you everything you need to know

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I think as a narrative Forbidden West fukked the franchise, but the pretty visuals and the robot hunting make it to where im willing to come back for more. Def wont be a story that wins any awards but not its pretty and fun to play.

The ending in HFW did suck but overall them going full Saturday morning cartoon with the story was a good idea for the future of the franchise.

This should allow GG an avenue to introduce mythological creatures as machines. And not everything needs to be dark and gritty.

Fenrir was big ass fukk tho. But I hear you.

GOW2 and GOW3 spoiled us way too much when you look back.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the Gildun quest. I chose the sympathy dialogue because I thought Aloy was gonna let homie marinate alone after the quest but she actually hooked him up and he's now an asset for GAIA team. Those data collectibles about Ron and Brianne were also sad as hell :mjcry: