Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I know it's trendy to hate on this game but I'm only a few hours in and I think it's dope and gorgeous. Story is nonsense but it was in the first game too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know it's trendy to hate on this game but I'm only a few hours in and I think it's dope and gorgeous. Story is nonsense but it was in the first game too

Trendy for nikkas that haven’t played it. Its still one of the best games of the console generation, its easy to troll it because of elden ring but i wouldn’t even be surprised if their lifetime sales end up similar

Its also the 3rd highest rated AAA game this year. I can’t think of a lot of open world games with better moment to moment gameplay

Filh5YlXEAYnden

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Trendy for nikkas that haven’t played it. Its still one of the best games of the console generation, its easy to troll it because of elden ring but i wouldn’t even be surprised if their lifetime sales end up similar

Its also the 3rd highest rated AAA game this year. I can’t think of a lot of open world games with better moment to moment gameplay

Filh5YlXEAYnden
I can't get into Elden Ring. I didn't play much, but I'm too ADD to get into super open games that don't propel me with story and clear goals. I'll try again after I beat this.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was thinking about copping but imma wait till the dlc drop, plus the price. I can wait for this