Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. The way Aloy handles and her continuous banging into the shyt around you as one of the main reasons the game gets a lot of deserved hate.

It’s always been a staple of guerilla games. Kill zone had the same issues

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Burning Shores is implied to be SoCal. I bet it's LA or OC region.

I'm probably asking for too much but I hope they tweaked the flying mount. I want jet speeds and aerial combat. :mjgrin:
Thats what i want. Ace Combat:Aloy Edition

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I'm probably asking for too much but I hope they tweaked the flying mount. I want jet speeds and aerial combat. :mjgrin:

The combat isn’t out of the question because we got the horse stuff in Tsushima DLC. The speeds might be an issue cause of ps4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Werent the Quen from the other side of the Pacific? Assuming this DLC is about them.

The best thing they could do is expand past the United States or go to Hawaii. Open the world up more, and it would give them a chance to create a whole new little sandbox area similar to Iki Island

I wonder what new machines they will make for it. They had about 2 new ones for Frozen Wilds i think

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The best thing they could do is expand past the United States or go to Hawaii. Open the world up more, and it would give them a chance to create a whole new little sandbox area similar to Iki Island

If this DLC is in the San Fran area, I'm thinking we might be crossing the golden gate bridge to cross over to that new area since that whole area looks like an unused level. Its a little weird how there's a lot of detail in that area and how it was underutilized (I think theres only one side activity close to that area).

Another part of the world would probably be better for the third game but would be super interesting to see.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If this DLC is in the San Fran area, I'm thinking we might be crossing the golden gate bridge to cross over to that new area since that whole area looks like an unused level. Its a little weird how there's a lot of detail in that area and how it was underutilized (I think theres only one side activity close to that area).

Another part of the world would probably be better for the third game but would be super interesting to see.

you mean around the redwood national parks area?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

I think in the lore it’s revealed that the Faro Machines made their initial strike against the US from that direction along Cali coast. The forces fighting against them made a decision to basically level the entire area to make it harder for them to advance. It did nothing :damn: