Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m not taking about melee who’s playing this game for that. I just feel the overall movement and mechanics are sluggish. The issues I have with the bow from the first title still there. Like I said, dodging to avoiding certain attacks are :scust: The parkour is annoying

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Melee worst than the first game? Nah the first game's melee system sucked ass. This one is a little bit better obviously not as good as God of War but this game is more so open and dynamic than GoW's combat arenas.

I also thought melee was better this time around. What I didn't like was the fighting pit trials. The instructions are ass in telling you how to string combos. I think I spent two hours in the final pit trying to pull off the moves it was asking for which didn't click for me till I saw a youtube vid explain it. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Melee worst than the first game? Nah the first game's melee system sucked ass. This one is a little bit better obviously not as good as God of War but this game is more so open and dynamic than GoW's combat arenas.

Yeah, this game is a 3rd person shooter mostly, its built around range combat. Its like complaining the witcher doesn’t have good ranged combat

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I also thought melee was better this time around. What I didn't like was the fighting pit trials. The instructions are ass in telling you how to string combos. I think I spent two hours in the final pit trying to pull off the moves it was asking for which didn't click for me till I saw a youtube vid explain it. :dead:

I’m sure you are talking about the pit with the my clan with the two enemies. That’s where my rant comes from. Alloy dodge is so shyt that AOD attacks from enemies are wonky af. I had to drop the difficulty down to make it past that

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm on last boss. this game is gorgeous. i do have some issues with it though. I feel some enemies are way too overpowered. i may not be the most leveled up , but 1 hit kills are absurd.

i also find the camera to be an issue as you progress into the game. especially when you clear out that camp before meeting alva i kept missing the action. would prefer a camera lock a la ragnarok. not having a block option is absurd 2 games in and i find the health system pretty clunky in the heat of battle. also there might be too many weapons and i wish you could have multiple weapon slots like ratchet and clank or save them by type

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We byke

:blessed:

I be loading the game up with nothing to do nowadays because ive done just about everything. Just running around fighting and terrorizing machines

Be pullin up on Hephaestus goonosaurs and they hit the

giphy.gif