Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think thats intended. You can mine resources with the Bristleback, so I think the devs added a behavior pattern for the bristleback to wander around and dig things out for you.
Bristleback Salvage :ohhh:

I thought it was poop or other people attacking it and knocking it’s parts off :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I read an article suggesting that Guerrilla games should make a prequel of sorts to Horizon but make it in the mold of "Killzone" games they used to make and focus the story on the operation: enduring victory time frame. Would be dope to see the Horizon world during that time even though we all know the outcome of the battle.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I read an article suggesting that Guerrilla games should make a prequel of sorts to Horizon but make it in the mold of "Killzone" games they used to make and focus the story on the operation: enduring victory time frame. Would be dope to see the Horizon world during that time even though we all know the outcome of the battle.

:picard: Game would be ruthless as fukk.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:picard: Game would be ruthless as fukk.

If they flesh out the story and create like a "band of brothers"/ "saving private ryan" type feel with the hi-tech weapon technology and the reapers/machines, shyt would be a classic. Imagine being on one of those planes that aloy gets the Blackboxes from, having a mid-air fight with a machine :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Don't know about Enduring Victory but I could see a game about the civil war of the 2030's and playing as part of Taskforce Ten :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If they flesh out the story and create like a "band of brothers"/ "saving private ryan" type feel with the hi-tech weapon technology and the reapers/machines, shyt would be a classic. Imagine being on one of those planes that aloy gets the Blackboxes from, having a mid-air fight with a machine :wow:

Would pretty much be the same as Hyrule warriors age of calamity except they probably wouldnt puss out cause that would kill Aloy

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think I might stop fukking around and get that plat and do all the missions. I've mostly been getting resources to max out my legendary weapons and armor (almost ended up broke too :heh:). Today I finished CHI and KAPPA couldrons, so fukking beautiful :ahh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm mad as fukk that Elden Ring came out after Horizon Forbidden West cause I playin more Elden Ring than this game. Elden Ring is so damn addictive. I need to finish Horizon Forbidden West story.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FO-l3fqXwAc7lFZ

FO-l6qEXoAMTqXG

FO-l8a5XoA08sWe

:mjlol: at those brilliant idiots re-inventing Las Vegas.

"We'll have entertainment!" :gladbron:
"and games of chance too!!":krs:

shyt did look beautiful after Las Vegas got lit up. I was just walking around it for a little bit and taking in the scenery.

That stupid belly flop move that Tideripper does kept pissing me off

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Settings -> General -> Pickup Animations

If you switch it to off she now she instantly acquires an item without having to squat down. It's amazingly fast and amazingly cool. You still have to squat to loot animals/machines/chests, but everything else is instantaneous. You can literally sprint past items and just tap triangle to grab as you pass by without even slowing down!