Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Whoever made fireclaw sac webbing so tedious to get needs their ass beat :beli:

I took out 6 Fireclaws before giving up. I even changed the difficulty but still didn't get shyt :snoop:

I know what the origin/original movie of this meme scene, but can't think of it right now. What is it from, lol?

giphy.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I did but I can only get 3 max, I need 4 for an upgrade but the 4th never shows up. I think it's a bug or something :manny:
You have to kill it by aiming near its ass where it has power cells sticking out. From my experience, its best to use sharpshooter bows w/dual arrows equipped with good coils and hopefully you have alot invested in the bow arrow skill tree.. It will take some time, but you gotta tag it once, hide, wait til it gets off being alerted, and repeat.

You can't hit anywhere near its front - especially the shoulders, chest and belly.

Do not use any traps!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man am I the only one stuck on "The Deluge" side quest - one of the two snapmaws ALWAYS get caught inside the fukking mountain and I can't complete the quest. Same glitch happened in ZD.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FOzQdrPXsAEAvlm

FO4WTGOXoAo_oSe

FO4WYNxWQAAkgST

Beat the Slitherfang in the Arena today. The only things that did real damage to it was the blast sling and prototype spike.

Does anyone else get annoyed that your Bristleback mount always wonders around when you're not riding it? Like a toddler, it never stays where I left it. And are those balls supposed to be Bristleback turds?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
FOzQdrPXsAEAvlm

FO4WTGOXoAo_oSe

FO4WYNxWQAAkgST

Beat the Slitherfang in the Arena today. The only things that did real damage to it was the blast sling and prototype spike.

Does anyone else get annoyed that your Bristleback mount always wonders around when you're not riding it? Like a toddler, it never stays where I left it. And are those balls supposed to be Bristleback turds?

I think thats intended. You can mine resources with the Bristleback, so I think the devs added a behavior pattern for the bristleback to wander around and dig things out for you.