Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FPJV6G9XMAEsd1z

FPJV_iSWQAQn3hg

FPJWNkDX0AQs68o

It always amuses me when Aloy goes "Ha!' whenever a machine gets caught in a trap.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm almost done with everything, got one more relic and a side quest. Went back to the base to install all the drones and then checked to see if I had enough parts to override the deadliest machines. Then I scrolled through the list of machines and the last 1 is blocked :lupe: what do I have to do to get it :birdman: I did all the damn Couldrons already :birdman:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm almost done with everything, got one more relic and a side quest. Went back to the base to install all the drones and then checked to see if I had enough parts to override the deadliest machines. Then I scrolled through the list of machines and the last 1 is blocked :lupe: what do I have to do to get it :birdman: I did all the damn Couldrons already :birdman:
I read it's a glitch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Got the plat :ehh:

Gauntlet runs are way too fukking long and annoying as shyt, no motivation to complete the 2 I have left :russell:

I googled if I had every missions and it seems I'm missing 1 Errand (I have 19 and there's supposed to be 20) :dwillhuh: :dead:

After going back to he base and trying to exhaust every dialogue possible, it's seems pretty evident the DLC will be about capturing HEPHASTUS again...or that will be the start of the 3rd game. Like I said after I finished the main story, I truly hope the DLC is about what happens after the end game and not some side quest like Frozen Wilds.

I'm ready for New Game+ and Ultra Hard :birdman:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only knock on the game is it’s too easy. I played on hard and besides Slaughterspine who I fought with zero upgrades the game was a breeze. The last 2 bosses were a cake walk . Amazing game though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Same issue as well. It’s the Sunwing that’s blocked.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Tried to hold off on finishing the game until getting platinum and totally geared up but I got too impatient :beli:

Beautiful game though and can't wait for 3. Only thing that really bothers me is Ted Faro situation.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I love how the npc dialogue changes depending how far u are in the story. After bulwalk...the following side in another tribe mentioned my heroics:russ: am like word travels fast out here

Am sure had i done the side quest first then the main the dialogue would be different....biggest improvement side quest and characters.....

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Also i completed a side quest before i got the side quest convo tree clearly changed:ohhh::mjlol: this negro was bordeline jivin