Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started this up a couple days ago. Probably the best looking game ever but something strenuous happens to my eyes when I'm amongst a bunch of folliage.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone point me to best shop/settlement for weapons/outfits? Is it Thornmarsh or some random outpost somewhere? I'm not doing the arena shyt.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Can someone point me to best shop/settlement for weapons/outfits? Is it Thornmarsh or some random outpost somewhere? I'm not doing the arena shyt.

I forget what the people are called but if you do the quests for the 4 or 5 armorers you can get Legendary armor. Some of the higher level quests will give you good weapons too. The quest descriptions will tell you what they are.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The hard mode in this game is definetly harder than the 1st one:russ: i love it but can be a bit frustating against some machines

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FPd_p9wXwAUOpVk

FPd_r1cWQAI9Jun

I like the game will sometimes reward you for staking out a rebel outpost instead of just rushing in. If I rushed, I would have never thought to free the machine first. I loved looking at the chaos.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Legendary game
I'm up to Level 39 and still doing side missions before going to Demetrius or whatever it's called
What's ticking me off though is how my Silent Strike seems to be getting less effective. I'm at rebel camps lurking in the bushes, shanking dudes straight through the back, and they just shake it off and now the whole camp is alerted :dahell:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just finished Gemini....

Ernd's cringy, simping, obnoxious goofy ass is still here but Varl is dead, huh? :francis: My dude had just found him an old lady, too. :mjcry:Sona has lost her son AND daughter. Wonder what the tension will be like in the third game between her and Aloy.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Finally beat the story after 79 hours and 63% total game completion.:whew:

This will definitely be high on my GOTY list. The story isn’t as good as Zero Dawn but the gameplay improvements, soundtrack, and visuals more than pick up the slack. Deciding to make each cauldron and tall neck a unique set piece was a brilliant move.

I can’t say enough about the visuals. I was just constantly in awe while playing, especially when characters were talking. Played the whole time in fidelity and the experience was smooth as butter.

But yeah the end leaves us with a really strong hook for a sequel. I’m curious to see how they’ll pull it off. I expect the next game to be quite a bit different.

Oh and that’s probably the best end credits sequence I’ve ever seen.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Still can't get over the fact that this game is so detailed to the point you can see Aloy's peach fuzz during gameplay.

Sony's first party developers are something special, got me feeling like I'm pawging with a fictional character, mayne.:wow: