Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Once you get the sun wing and can start flying the game goes from amazing to goated. Getting around is so smooth and convenient. No more running, No more climbing huge ass mountains , no more riding that stupid horse :blessed: . They better bless us with a DLC later this year. This game is easily the best ps5 game I played so far. shyt is addicting af
Streets saying dlc coming

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat it. Dope game. Meh on the ending though it sets up the third game well enough. They need to make Aloy drop the messiah stuff and she'll be more likable.
Yeah that shyt is weird. For some reason I thought alloy was like part cyborg in the first one. But the fact she is straight human is wild af. They need to touch up on her personality.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Once you get the sun wing and can start flying the game goes from amazing to goated. Getting around is so smooth and convenient. No more running, No more climbing huge ass mountains , no more riding that stupid horse :blessed: . They better bless us with a DLC later this year. This game is easily the best ps5 game I played so far. shyt is addicting af

Doing hero landings on outposts and rebel camps :banderas:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Platinum :wow:

17fbcc6899d85-screenshot-Url.jpg
how many hours ? :wow:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I don't recommend it unless you can manage getting jumped. I died the most doing that shyt. :dead:

Better to do it Predator style, activate stealth stalker, kill the leader and bounce.

that’s actually smart :ohhh:
but I like picking the henchmen off with one kill headshots. It’s the ones with helmets that are annoying af