Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
FOa9mEiWQAE_Uc5
FObARpkWUAwcfbJ
FObATIZXIAg3nae

Fought my first Frostclaw. I remembered how they used to give me hell in The Frozen Wilds DLC and was shook when it was revealed that was what I was going to have to fight.

yeah, hated them shyts in Frozen Wilds :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just beat the game:whew:

What a gem, definitely not for everyone but the combat is soooo satisfying when you get creative with the skills, different weapons, coils, elements:ohlawd:

boring nikkas probably just use the bow and call it a day but there is so much variety in taking down the robots even more so the apex ones. On hard and very hard the higher apex robots can one shot you so being efficient is vital.

Loved it now on to Elden Ring and Sifu, the hoarder in me is making Ghostwire Tokyo a day one cop especially now I’ve seen more gameplay it looks good

:salute:

Only at level 13 and at Death Door main mission (been doing a lot of side missions).

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Welcome to the PS5 gang...
cripwalk.gif

How you got a PS5?
Used the PlayStation Direct email sign up. They let me know when one was available and I had to wait in the queue. My brother did me a solid and sat in the queue with my info because I was working when it was available. Grabbed it and it took about 5 days to get here.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once you get the sun wing and can start flying the game goes from amazing to goated. Getting around is so smooth and convenient. No more running, No more climbing huge ass mountains , no more riding that stupid horse :blessed: . They better bless us with a DLC later this year. This game is easily the best ps5 game I played so far. shyt is addicting af