Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Loved the gameplay. I liked the feeling of sneaking around and sniping machines for parts or doing silent strikes. I'm much better on Forbidden West than on Zero Dawn. Don't know why, things clicked for me this game. Only did one fight pit, two hunting grounds, and one of those machine races. Didn't try machine strike. Found the story interesting. However, I just cannot get with the characters. Personally found the majority of them annoying. Don't know if it's the voice acting or the way they were written.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Did so many side quests that I was up to Level 50 by the time I was mostly done with the story.

It got to the point I was just walking around like

omar-coming.gif

:mjlol:

First Slaughterspine I met got turned into a popsicle on sight, then stuck with a gang of exploding spikes. Didn't even get an attack off before the :dead:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
everybody gay in this bytch and let’s kill the heterosexual magical negro and have him leave behind a single black mother:russ:
That’ll get them and he’ll be the beacon of hope and justice while steadily getting washed every encounter of the game:mjlol:
Have Aloy comment on his beard to the point the nikka cuts it off:skip:
The Zeniths were BIG TRASH:pachaha:
Who couldn’t see that bullshyt ending coming from a mile away:deadmanny:
Sylens magically becomes conscience after being SCUMBAG GENERAL STATUS FOR TWO WHOLE ASS GAMES
He succumbs to the white girls “compassion”:dead:
Treat Beta like shyt for half the game
Now y’all sisters after that bullshyt argument:dead:
Oh yeah let’s rip the DOOMSDAY narrative from DC while we at it:dead:
This shyt has the same amount of bugs as Days Gone and nobody has smoke for this bullshyt like they did for that game:dead:
It’s truly funny how this game is perceived :deadmanny:
And these fakkits have the nerve to be big mad at Elden Ring:skip:
This shyt was boring as fukk with a convoluted trash ass story
The only bright spots in this game was Kotallo, Alva and Zo
They were amazing characters to this trash :wow:
The first game was fun, engaging and the story was gripping
This is right up there with that garbage TLOU2
Now I’m fearing that GOW is about to be some bullshyt
I really hope not:mjcry:
If they let Kratos go out like this:mjcry:/SPOILER]
:wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Did so many side quests that I was up to Level 50 by the time I was mostly done with the story.

omar-coming.gif

First Slaughterspine I met got turned into a popsicle on sight, then stuck with a gang of exploding spikes. Didn't even get an attack off before the :dead:
Lmao. This what I plan to do lol.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So, I'm basically realizing I'm damn near at the end of the game, shyt don't even feel like I've put in that much time on the game :dahell:

Guess I'm going to focus solely on any remaining side quest for the time-being

Daps
Game is nearly flawless.
Nothing comes to mind that I would like to change or fix.
This game is an example of why I still ride for Sony first.
Playing a movie with robots in the future
This is the future of gaming and this is cross gen
Watch when Spiderman 2 comes out, ND starts flexing, Santa Monica, the others until Horizon 3 comes through
I can tell they realized they new levels with this game they didn't they could pull off and probably wished they made it PS5 exclusive
This has no business being the PS4 RIP to anyone's PS4's
The graphics are going crazy obviously but I am looking forward to seeing how they take advantage of the PS5 hardware for next gen gameplay, level design, etc.
There is another level this series will take once Part 3 comes.
I predict it will be GG's magnus opum and Sony is going to send the goons to make sure it scores a 90+ this time :troll:

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

omar-coming.gif

I just got the three missions to open up so I can go all the way Wes but I can’t find any other side missions besides the other stuff so what do you recommend I do to level up more?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
FW is a lot more difficult than ZD! In ZD, I got by with the basic starter weapons and didn't waste any resources on any weapons until I had enough Carja Sun Medals to cop the Lodge Elite joints. That isn't even an option in FW. Upgrading is mandatory on Hard/Very Hard and in my experience, so is build. I'm having a much easier go now that I've identified how I want to play and have equipped the appropriate Valor, outfit, and weapons. In HZD, I was killing Thunderjaws in 30 seconds on Ultra Hard in the stealth outfit. Granted I had the Banuk weapons from Frozen Wilds, but still.

I have to admit that after finally spending some considerable time with this game, I do feel they went overboard with the amount of weapons and all the variations -- and they got too trigger happy with nerfing certain weapons & even Aloy in some regards -- but that's a discussion for another day.
I feel like my Hunter bow is super Nerfed.
I’m going to have to do a bunch of submissions because my arrows are pretty trash

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I just got the three missions to open up so I can go all the way Wes but I can’t find any other side missions besides the other stuff so what do you recommend I do to level up more?

Most Side Missions unlock in settlements after doing Story missions. There's usually someone waiting with a green exclamation point over their heads. I ended up getting a Side Mission from one of my allies after a Story Mission, and they ended up giving me a Legendary Spear at the end of it :ohhh:

I leveled up by doing ruins, melee pits, races, drones, clearing camps, hunter's lodges, the arena, errands, finding black boxes etc.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FN3ErabWYAApg5k
FN3EsGNXIAQmXzp

So I'm doing this side mission, and ole boy that I'm helping goes, "The Thunderjaw is back" I'm like the "the what is back? :dwillhuh: And he says the shyt all cool & calm too.

I'm thinking at this point in the game, I'm nowhere near ready for a Thunderjaw fight, the 1st one I tried to fight completely washed me with 1 hit. After trying 5x I stopped trying to take that Thunderjaw down. So I'm thinking, this games knows I'm not leveled up yet for this fight, dude is just going to tell us to run. But nope, we got to fight this mothafukka. I used up every berry and potion to heal myself, but I ended up taking my 1st Thunderjaw down :blessed:

Come to find out, that first Thunderjaw I fought was an Apex version. I didn't realize there were regular and apex versions of machines. No wonder that Thunderjaw 1-hitter quittered me every time I fought it.