Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
FNrY6IEWQAAXxCG

FNrZDd-VUAEKrVu

FNrZFaCUYAAnwXv

I'm currently at level 19. I spotted my first Thunderjack Maw today. I was feeling myself and thought I was ready to take it down. Let me tell you, I..........was...............not..............ready..............:mjcry:
Cauldron look crazy.

I wouldn’t mind a long ass mission just in the cauldron

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
yeah they do give you a generous amount of I-frames though

Yea, and if u are on level the fights are not as hard in comparison to been under leveled. I beat the shellsnapper like 12 levels under, but he was whipping my ass

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man what a ‘raw deal’ for Aloy…:mjlol:

Game gonna be just fine. You know who wanted the game to fail :snooze:

And after the casuals put down Elden cause it's too hard, they gonna flock to other joints. Got this one creh here in this office trying to sell some of these dudes on ER and a couple who bought it off his recommendation keep saying the shyt too hard. :snoop:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
damn after playing resolution mode for like 2 hrs yesterday,,,got damn:wow::whoo: i might save the 60fps mode for the 2nd playthrough in 2025 :pachaha: thankfully i only got 15 hrs registered and mostly doing side content:whew:

I too have succumb to resolution mode. Albeit if action gets too rough and/or frustrating, I turn it to performance for a moment, lol.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So this is pretty sick and representative of how dynamic the open world is in the game. I was facing down Clawstriders, they began communicating with each other and as they were about to attack, members of the Utaru tribe who were hunting came to my aid.