Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FNoNnl5WQAAh69V

FNoNuU1WUAQtXit

FNoNvs7WQAM17Xz

When I plated Ghosts of Tsushima PS5 version, I thought it had the best water texture and reflections, but Horizon Forbidden West beats it.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt my big criticism (sort of) is that the sidequest are better than the main quest.
Personally I don’t see it as a flaw because I rarely care for the story in games and just care about good gameplay. But I can see how others can have a issue with that.
The game is also amazing with the 3d audio Sony headphones. You can hear the birds chirping, the pigs oinking, the wind blowing through the grass etc. It makes you feel like you’re in the game :whew:

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Beat the game. Teared up two times.
first moment was seeing rost on the hologram when talking to beta. Second time was talking to zo on the cliffside she made for varl. The amount of homosexuality in this game is quite apparent. I love that they had such a diverse cast of people in this game. As for the main story, i thought it was okay. The nemesis angle will be interesting. And hephaestus got away, so i wonder if it will rejoin gaia or submit to nemesis. That ending when tilda gave demands to aloy - :ufdup:look here, bytch. You gon get on this ship and lick this p*ssy. Aloy mustve thinkin :whoa:i aint trynna go nowhere with your thousand year old dusty ass p*ssy.

the quen ceo was by far the most bytchass character :pacspit:. Glad he got to face his idol :skip:.

dlc most likely will be getting the other subordinates. I hope cyan from frozen wilds comes back and be the catalyst to put hephaestus in line.

flying is cool. But i like to be grounded.
Game is a solid A. Gameplay was superior from the first. Characters are well developed and the side content is feature rich. Can't wait for more.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk are the Apex Slaughterspines? :mindblown:

Is the only Apex machine that hasn't shown up yet and I've killed like 8 or 10 of them (Apex machines show up the more you kill regular ones, and normally spawn at night) but no matter were I look for one, normal ones keep showing up.

I need it's heart to complete the Nora armor :ufdup:

Even the Apex Dreadwing showed up after killing 2 normal ones :martin:

Baeloy :ohhh:
They're far far west near the very edge of the map basically

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They're far far west near the very edge of the map basically

I know were the machines are (there's another one near a Tremortusk in the snowy big mountain), my problem was that the Apex version never showed up. I had to up the difficulty to Very Hard, kill a couple more of "regular" versions and wait for night time and then finally they started to show up. I have like 10 circulators of these mofos and still gotta keep killing them because every legendary weapons or outfit needs an Apex Slaughterspine heart :dead:

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game is stunning visually. I've had this for over a week and a half now and I'm doing a lot of side stuff and barely cracking the main narrative. Is there any value to doing the fight pits? Also, how do I change face paint?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
This game is stunning visually. I've had this for over a week and a half now and I'm doing a lot of side stuff and barely cracking the main narrative. Is there any value to doing the fight pits? Also, how do I change face paint?
If you like close quarters combat, then the melee pits will be beneficial, especially for the warrior skill tree. I think you can start to do face paint in plainsong or once you get to the tenakth lands.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you like close quarters combat, then the melee pits will be beneficial, especially for the warrior skill tree. I think you can start to do face paint in plainsong or once you get to the tenakth lands.

Thanks. I don't know how to put them on.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If u a trophy hunter theres a trophy tied to the pits n beatin the master.

i still hate the melee n threw in the towel at the Thornmarsh pit.