Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Yeah I just realized I can’t leave even if I wanted to :mjcry:. I’m getting mollywhopped something crazy. I’m on my like 30 or 40 death and haven’t even got him to half bar of health yet. :sadcam:. I haven’t upgraded my pouches like that. Some of those animals are hard as fukk to find. I haven’t even come across a goose or lizard yet :sadcam:. I might have to revert my save and just roam and find things I need to upgrade . Slaughterspine ain’t no joke. This nikka can do everything :damn:

Yeah his plasma cannons can fukk a nikka up quick :whew:

As far as finding the animals, just go to the work bench and create a job for each pouch you wanna upgrade and then make that job your active quest. It'll highlight on the map where each potential animal you need is at.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah his plasma cannons can fukk a nikka up quick :whew:

As far as finding the animals, just go to the work bench and create a job for each pouch you wanna upgrade and then make that job your active quest. It'll highlight on the map where each potential animal you need is at.
Bet. Thank you breh I greatly appreciate it. The crazy thing is trying to knock of the plasma cannons on the tip of his tail is so fukking hard because his tail is constantly swaying :mjcry:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
FN2OdwiXEAM_34Z

FN2OeLkXMAQMjDA

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
:gucci:
All she ever does is reject the messiah stuff.

Yes, the names like savior of meridian or Champion but how many times did she dip out on Varl? Aloy, do you need help? Nah, I got it. That's what I mean. She always felt that she alone was the one who could save the world. Once Beta came to be known, she should been like, ok, we got a squad. We literally had these capable fighters at the base while Aloy did most of the missions solo. Makes no sense to me.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Most Side Missions unlock in settlements after doing Story missions. There's usually someone waiting with a green exclamation point over their heads. I ended up getting a Side Mission from one of my allies after a Story Mission, and they ended up giving me a Legendary Spear at the end of it :ohhh:

I leveled up by doing ruins, melee pits, races, drones, clearing camps, hunter's lodges, the arena, errands, finding black boxes etc.

I had like 95% of the map covered and just traversing on my Sunwing I realized I missed 2 settlements, I was :mindblown: :ohhh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
FN3ErabWYAApg5k
FN3EsGNXIAQmXzp

So I'm doing this side mission, and ole boy that I'm helping goes, "The Thunderjaw is back" I'm like the "the what is back? :dwillhuh: And he says the shyt all cool & calm too.

I'm thinking at this point in the game, I'm nowhere near ready for a Thunderjaw fight, the 1st one I tried to fight completely washed me with 1 hit. After trying 5x I stopped trying to take that Thunderjaw down. So I'm thinking, this games knows I'm not leveled up yet for this fight, dude is just going to tell us to run. But nope, we got to fight this mothafukka. I used up every berry and potion to heal myself, but I ended up taking my 1st Thunderjaw down :blessed:

Come to find out, that first Thunderjaw I fought was an Apex version. I didn't realize there were regular and apex versions of machines. No wonder that Thunderjaw 1-hitter quittered me every time I fought it.

Hate to break it to you breh but the Thunderjaw you fought was NOT an Apex Thunderjaw.

Apex machines are black and when you use your focus, it tells you "Apex *machine name*". In your case, it was a regular one and when you focused on it, it just said "Thunderjaw".

You'll get an Apex Thunderjaw when you kill like 2-3 of them. You'll most likely meet an Apex one at night.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yes, the names like savior of meridian or Champion but how many times did she dip out on Varl? Aloy, do you need help? Nah, I got it. That's what I mean. She always felt that she alone was the one who could save the world. Once Beta came to be known, she should been like, ok, we got a squad. We literally had these capable fighters at the base while Aloy did most of the missions solo. Makes no sense to me.

I mean, the whole point of this 2nd game was Aloy realizing she wasn't alone and that she had to trust her companions and fight alongside them.

Last edited: