Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I'm pass the Chainscrape gates. Regalla and her goons were no joke. Also fukk them kangaroo bots :pacspit: I can't stand them shyts.

FNHMhADXMAMLovd
FNHMjOzWQAIuYhy

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
edit: just read a few post in here because I’ve been avoiding this thread like the plague, some of y’all really think this is hard? I found normal way to easy so like the first I play on hard. Makes shooting off key parts for upgrade components essential
The stuff in the skill tree is the OP shyt.

I feel like folks that are finding the game too hard are refusing to think outside the box. :unimpressed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm pass the Chainscrape gates. Regalla and her goons were no joke. Also fukk them kangaroo bots :pacspit: I can't stand them shyts.

FNHMhADXMAMLovd
FNHMjOzWQAIuYhy

I really liked that Oseram outfit, wish it had a legendary version. GG should have allowed transmogging and customizing individual armor parts.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing on hard and it's not that hard imo. It feels like you can damn near cheese the game with just a bow and arrow. Like the bow and arrow feels a bit OP. I did the shyt with R1 to drop a shower of arrows on some nikka and that shyt took out the shellwalker with ease.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anybody having an issue to where the game keeps resetting to Normal? I keep putting it on Hard, then I notice killing machines ease up a little :jbhmm: then I look and see the game is on Normal mode, is the game trying to tell me I'm trash? :ohhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody having an issue to where the game keeps resetting to Normal? I keep putting it on Hard, then I notice killing machines ease up a little :jbhmm: then I look and see the game is on Normal mode, is the game trying to tell me I'm trash? :ohhh:

Never had that happen. There were times I fell through the ground into an abyss till I died. Happened a few times for the gauntlet races and when I tried to cheese the climbing.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How fukking hard must it be to find a fukking squirrel in this game?! Accordingly to the job, it's like it only exists in one little ass area at the beginning of the game and these bytches don't come out. How the fukk I'm posed to upgrade my abysmal ass potion pouch when the one creature needed to upgrade it rarely shows up in the one place in the game its featured in. And to top it off, the two times they should up earlier, I killed it and it still didn't provide me the right part of the animal needed for the pouch (squirrel hide). Yeah, I definitely don't enjoy some of the forced nerfs they threw in the sequel. Somehow, despite my pouch capacity saying it's like 3, and I have currently no other potions of any sort on hand, it only allows me to create 1 medicine potion before saying there's no room?!:dwillhuh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
How fukking hard must it be to find a fukking squirrel in this game?! Accordingly to the job, it's like it only exists in one little ass area at the beginning of the game and these bytches don't come out. How the fukk I'm posed to upgrade my abysmal ass potion pouch when the one creature needed to upgrade it rarely shows up in the one place in the game its featured in. And to top it off, the two times they should up earlier, I killed it and it still didn't provide me the right part of the animal needed for the pouch (squirrel hide). Yeah, I definitely don't enjoy some of the forced nerfs they threw in the sequel. Somehow, despite my pouch capacity saying it's like 3, and I have currently no other potions of any sort on hand, it only allows me to create 1 medicine potion before saying there's no room?!:dwillhuh:
InconsequentialBrownFireant-size_restricted.gif
:mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Took a little break from the game the last couple of days. Mainly did a couple of side missions and beat every Machine Strike Player :mjgrin: just flying around over the whole map is :ahh: I even discovered two settlements I had no idea were a thing :dead:

Will see if I finish the main story today or tomorrow.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Took a little break from the game the last couple of days. Mainly did a couple of side missions and beat every Machine Strike Player :mjgrin: just flying around over the whole map is :ahh: I even discovered two settlements I had no idea were a thing :dead:

Will see if I finish the main story today or tomorrow.

whats the key to this, is it just gettin OP pieces and running the competition off the board or is there something else to it? :patrice:
Drop game :feedme: