Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
that giant turtle kicked my ASS out in the wild. still takes me like 5-10 minutes to put down any of the larger machines.
Yeah, I have to plan how to take down the larger machines before engaging. Even through mapping the weapons and items to craft so I don’t get caught up in the item wheel/UX while fighting.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Its kinda hard to even recommend the first one now because basically all the machines that are in pt one are in the sequel...unless ppl give a fukk about the story or want another plat trophy I wouldn't even tell them to play pt 1
Yeah, I recommend the first one due to the story. Plus the complete edition is like $9.99 I think.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
the arena challenges are hard as fukk. been wasting all my shards retrying :wow: seems like all my weapons are weak. man. wish they gave a better preview of each weapon before you buy it.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
You cheesing ass casual nikkas disgust me :scust:
:umad:
Got stuck on the tremortusk and lowered the difficulty to story mode. shyt is laughable how you become godlike :bryan:like damn cheat code. Anyways you can easily get all the medals in story mode difficulty.

the legendary weapons are a double edge sword. Yeah, it may be powerful, but the resources for the ammo is some shameless shyt :hhh:. But the nora armor :blessed:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:umad:
Got stuck on the tremortusk and lowered the difficulty to story mode. shyt is laughable how you become godlike :bryan:like damn cheat code. Anyways you can easily get all the medals in story mode difficulty.

the legendary weapons are a double edge sword. Yeah, it may be powerful, but the resources for the ammo is some shameless shyt :hhh:. But the nora armor :blessed:
:lupe:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drop the difficulty down to easy or story and blow through that shyt.

You get the same amount of medals or the lower difficulty and it is quicker.

Makes sense. Something about it feels wrong though :russ:. I took down a Tremortusk after it whooped me a few times by shooting it’s weapons off slowly and running away:russ: After that I just kept my distance, grabbed its weapons and wrecked it. That was satisfying.

I just watched a YouTube video of a guy who’s farming Thunderjaws. Imma try that, need to get my shards up

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I been ghost from this thread to avoid even mild spoilers.

But, I hate the Elden Ring v. Horizon shyt. It's so corny and disingenuous.

I'm listening to a YouTube shyt on Horizon in the same vein as Ubisoft games. :dahell:

I loved AC:Odyssey, but, I will never play a game that bloated. I don't give a fukk; I'm not trying to beat a open world game in 100 hours (117 to be exact and that's after buying the XP booster at like 80 hours) and still have a bunch of shyt I didn't do AND there's DLC.

That From Soft shyt is still niche and not what the gaming industry follows...for better or worse.

Okay, I'm back ghosted :gucci:But, don't shyt on the Queen, b.

iu

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Massive fukkin game I’m 30 plus hours in and still got a entire section of the map undiscovered :wow:

This is by far one of my favorite next gen games, I’m taking it real slow exploring everything this game isn’t meant to be rushed

edit: just read a few post in here because I’ve been avoiding this thread like the plague, some of y’all really think this is hard? I found normal way to easy so like the first I play on hard. Makes shooting off key parts for upgrade components essential

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This game just feels like a chore compared to the first one
Even though I’m leveled out, i still feel underpowered
The chore of grinding to upgrade shyt:francis:
Nerfed the fukk out of the ropecasters:francis:
That was my shyt
These bolt guns are trash compared to the rattler
Climbing:beli::why::snoop:
Rebel outposts:beli:
Nerfed Dodge and Slide:hhh:
Jumping to bomb nerfed:hhh:
It’s like they forgot what made HZD and Frozen Wilds great
And really no
ShieldWeaver:gucci:
Yes I know about overshield but come the fukk on
After doing them bullshyt Salvage Contracts
This what I get:gucci:
And a nikka STILL got upgrade the shyt:martin:
4 Cauldrons compared to 9 and those were WAY MORE FUN:mindblown:
Certain missions are cool but the magic just ain’t there for me like the OG
This might be a one hitter quitter after playing the OG 3 different times:yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game just feels like a chore compared to the first one
Even though I’m leveled out, i still feel underpowered
The chore of grinding to upgrade shyt:francis:
Nerfed the fukk out of the ropecasters:francis:
That was my shyt
These bolt guns are trash compared to the rattler
Climbing:beli::why::snoop:
Rebel outposts:beli:
Nerfed Dodge and Slide:hhh:
Jumping to bomb nerfed:hhh:
It’s like they forgot what made HZD and Frozen Wilds great
And really no
ShieldWeaver:gucci:
Yes I know about overshield but come the fukk on
After doing them bullshyt Salvage Contracts
This what I get:gucci:
And a nikka STILL got upgrade the shyt:martin:
4 Cauldrons compared to 9 and those were WAY MORE FUN:mindblown:
Certain missions are cool but the magic just ain’t there for me like the OG
This might be a one hitter quitter after playing the OG 3 different times:yeshrug:

The stuff in the skill tree is the OP shyt.