Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I need to know the best weapons. These weapons don’t seem as effective as the first game. Something changed.
I am in Plainsong.
Sun Scourge, Blast Forge, SKYKILLER WITH PROPELLED STRIKE :wow:, Forgefall and Death-Seeker’s Shadow

also get the Nora Thunder Warrior armor if your playstyle is to use ranged weapons. The resistances are pretty good too

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The game gives you 1 location but animals you need are all over the map. I remember I had to get Owl feathers and it gave me 1 place to get it. I ended up missing my shot (motherfukker was behind a rock and then it flew away) and immediately the game gave me a new location.

Squirrels are a pain because they are so small but I've killed and found them in a lot of places. They are mainly in the east portion of the map of course, you ain't getting squirrels in the jungle, desert, snow or the beach :pachaha:
Yeah even when you create the upgrade jobs and have the game source locations for looting it’s still cumbersome. I’m definitely going to max out everything for NG+ when it comes out.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like that you can’t explore the Far Zenith Base after beating the main story

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Right? shyt had me OD’ing :banderas:
I spent 2 hours last night hunting just to max out this suit:mjlol:
FNcizqNXEAoMrg0

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I spent 2 hours last night hunting just to max out this suit:mjlol:
FNcizqNXEAoMrg0
Breh I spent even longer farming for the Nora Warrior suit. Constantly saving and loading up from campfires :wow:.

btw. How are you brehs uploading screenshots? I’m on the PS5