Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I downloaded Zero Dawn when it was free but didn’t even really start it…should I absolutely play that before Forbidden West?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My son had feb vacation and I od'd Horizon every day two weeks ago. Then Elden dropped and I no lifed the shyt every night since release til like 3 am and weekend marathons :unimpressed:

Elden was so fukking good I was straight addicted :francis:

We taking a long ass break now :francis:
I was playing Forbidden West last night, looked up and the clock said 3:15 AM :francis:

promptly went to sleep. Haven’t been fiending like this since God of War.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
PS5 graphics are indeed amazing.

POSEIDON was visually stunning.
I was like :gladbron: when I saw Chayton Littlestone playing as Hekarro

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I was playing Forbidden West last night, looked up and the clock said 3:15 AM :francis:

promptly went to sleep. Haven’t been fiending like this since God of War.
Oh and I’ve bought:

• Sifu
  • Dying Light 2
  • Horizon ZD (never played it before last week)
  • Horizon FW
  • Elden Ring
  • Gran Tourismo 7
I haven’t played Dying Light 2, Elden Ring or Gran Tourismo 7 yet :snoop:.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm running a Machine Master playstyle and that shyt is fun as hell. I maxed out machines overall damage and elemental damage and that shyt aint even fair.

The Clawstrider is such a damn thug :mjlol: Overrided one and put it on Offensive and he's aggresive as fukk. :damn:

I got an Acid version and I'll ride it to a destination and get off and go handle buisness then 30 seconds later I'm getting Machine Kill Assist EXP from nowhere. Then I hear in the background it terrorizing and killing random machines like a damn menace :pachaha: He's just a level 22 mount and still giving machines 10+ levels that work. :wow:

That machine master tree makes machines damn near OP and once I get the legendary armor that compliments that tree its a wrap!! :whew:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Check the fabrication machine, it'll tell which parts you need. Like for the Thunderjaw, you need Thunderjaw tails.

Easy way to do this is to change the difficulty to Story and just kill the machine you need. All the parts you need will be available to loot. Unlike other levels where they make you shoot the pieces off.
Drop the difficulty down to easy or story and blow through that shyt.

You get the same amount of medals or the lower difficulty and it is quicker.

You cheesing ass casual nikkas disgust me :scust:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you definitely need to play the first one.
Its kinda hard to even recommend the first one now because basically all the machines that are in pt one are in the sequel...unless ppl give a fukk about the story or want another plat trophy I wouldn't even tell them to play pt 1