Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Just got plat on this :myman:
Every time I wind up in Vegas I still gotta just look around in awe. It looks amazing:whoo:

I agree with everyone about Faro being a let down in that we didn't get to fight him. I saw that quest name and got my hopes up just to be disappointed. I hate those Quen clowns and wish I could have fought more of them...I think we might see more of them in the DLC?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Mu Cauldron question, I beat it and overrode the core. But, it is only showing "Partially Unlocked" did I miss something?

Two-step process this time around. You have to get the machine part from the machines you unlocked and unlock the 2nd part at The Base's fabrication machine

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Just got plat on this :myman:
Every time I wind up in Vegas I still gotta just look around in awe. It looks amazing:whoo:

I agree with everyone about Faro being a let down in that we didn't get to fight him. I saw that quest name and got my hopes up just to be disappointed. I hate those Quen clowns and wish I could have fought more of them...I think we might see more of them in the DLC?
I definitely believe the first DLC we will see will be base around the Quen. I find them interesting, first they believe they are chosen yet they are using old focus tech and second they worship the Elite from the old times and we know most of them were the real villains. Lastly, I wonder how they will react when they discover that everything they that knew was only partial.

Sidebar: their outfit are hard as fukk, though. I want some Quen armor.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Damn I don't know which machine or part

Check the fabrication machine, it'll tell which parts you need. Like for the Thunderjaw, you need Thunderjaw tails.

Easy way to do this is to change the difficulty to Story and just kill the machine you need. All the parts you need will be available to loot. Unlike other levels where they make you shoot the pieces off.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I got so wrapped up in Elden Ring forgot to post this.

I gotta be the first to go back to back plat in the same year since DMX :wow:

horizonplat.png

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
nikka how the hell you get two plats in the span of 3 weeks? :dwillhuh:
My son had feb vacation and I od'd Horizon every day two weeks ago. Then Elden dropped and I no lifed the shyt every night since release til like 3 am and weekend marathons :unimpressed:

Elden was so fukking good I was straight addicted :francis:

We taking a long ass break now :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My son had feb vacation and I od'd Horizon every day two weeks ago. Then Elden dropped and I no lifed the shyt every night since release til like 3 am and weekend marathons :unimpressed:

Elden was so fukking good I was straight addicted :francis:

We taking a long ass break now :francis:

I thought i was a fien :wtf:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I thought i was a fien :wtf:
Just happened to have two amazing games back to back, I woulda took my time on Horizon if Elden wasn't dropping.

I really only pushed that cause I was home for the week and didn't want anything interfering with Elden.

Elden I have no excuse, I went straight crackhead on that :mjcry: I don't regret it either and I will run it back 7 times :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just happened to have two amazing games back to back, I woulda took my time on Horizon if Elden wasn't dropping.

I really only pushed that cause I was home for the week and didn't want anything interfering with Elden.

Elden I have no excuse, I went straight crackhead on that :mjcry: I don't regret it either and I will run it back 7 times :mjcry:

I feel like I’ve been waiting a long time for February and it did not disappoint at all.:blessed: