Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I still didn't get to fly, to ride the fly is party of the main mission or is it the side mission?

@Gizmo_Duck

Are you doing the Chief main missions where you had to get the Sky Clan to help with the war? I got a side mission after I finished about flying, but it says that it's on hold because I haven't done some main mission yet. Then the Chief's chaplain lady is talking about some person who flew into battle so I'm assuming it's coming up. Also, I think you need it for that longneck that you can't reach.

You dont get the ability to mount flying bots til damn near the end of the main quest line :francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Im a level 25. What weapons u got and howd u get em? That's why im doing the main missions cuz the only very rare weapon i have is a warrior bow. I need me a legendary hunter sharpshooter bow.

I used the rare, upgraded Frost Hunter Bow & a Spinthorn Spike Thrower. The Spinthorn is from a side mission where this girl asks you to go to all these towers and scan for a signal. It's base explosion and tear are over 100 without even upgrading.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
you can go anywhere. just some caves require the red flower burnin thing, the mask to breathe underwater, etc. if you really wanted to you could make a run straight to San Francisco if you wanted to. you'd have to swim but you could do it.

You get the flying mount on the wings of the ten mission.

if u wanna be a scum like me you'll skip a lot of missions till you get the sunwing flying mount in the Wings of the Ten story mission n use it to cheese the rest of the shyt.:mjgrin:

dropping into bandit camps like a paratrooper:wow:
Is that a main mission?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally got to the point of no return mission. Is there any side quest or errand that dissapears if I just go straight to it? I'll still do some side stuff I wanna deal with first but it would be cool to know if there's something I HAVE to do before I can't do it anymore.

I've done a bunch of side stuff and it says I'm only 60% in with this final few main missions left :mindblown: shyt, I still haven't cleared the whole map yet :dead:

The Sunwig mount really is a game changer, holy shyt what's about to come for coming titles brehs :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally got to the point of no return mission. Is there any side quest or errand that dissapears if I just go straight to it? I'll still do some side stuff I wanna deal with first but it would be cool to know if there's something I HAVE to do before I can't do it anymore.

I've done a bunch of side stuff and it says I'm only 60% in with this final few main missions left :mindblown: shyt, I still haven't cleared the whole map yet :dead:

The Sunwig mount really is a game changer, holy shyt what's about to come for coming titles brehs :banderas:

make sure you exhaust all dialogue with everyone in the home base

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just got done with the kulrut
200w.gif

Regalla is so hot :noah:
I love a strong woman :steviej: