Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
It's only 30ish hours if you gunning through the story.

I didn't beat it until 70 hours in though. My play time is 92hrs. now. :wow: Got the platinum a few days ago but my game progression is only 80%.
I wish i still had zeal like this when it comes to games. Well, the ones that you're engrossed in like hfw.

I just can't do it anymore. The most i can do is 3 hrs in a day - which aint shyt compared to 12+ hrs when I was younger.

Trust me, i have the time to play more, aint shyt going on in my life besides work, family some hobbies that i do - and i dont got no kids. But when you work a job where you have to look at a computer monitor for 8 hrs, i don't even wanna look at anything that is a screen besides my phone when im off.

But im savoring this game.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wish i still had zeal like this when it comes to games. Well, the ones that you're engrossed in like hfw.

I just can't do it anymore. The most i can do is 3 hrs in a day - which aint shyt compared to 12+ hrs when I was younger.

Trust me, i have the time to play more, aint shyt going on in my life besides work, family some hobbies that i do - and i dont got no kids. But when you work a job where you have to look at a computer monitor for 8 hrs, i don't even wanna look at anything that is a screen besides my phone when im off.

But im savoring this game.

My vacation started when the game came out so I was no lifing it like a bum :mjgrin:

But it's rare when I go hard on a game like this. :flabbynsick: I have to love the gameplay loop for me to even bother getting the 100%. Only games that I've done that with as an adult was TLOU, DAI, Detroit, Mass Effect Trilogy (twice now with the remake :dead:), and Horizon games.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Tenakth Rebels ambushes are a nice wrinkle to the game. But even on Hard difficulty they end up like a team Rocket. I always spot them lurking around by using my focus so I end up taking care of a couple before everything gets caotic.

This last one was cool though because I used fast travel to campfire and like 6 motherfukkers jumped at me as soon as the screen loaded :krs:

Little did they know, I had the Shock Blast Valor Surge (on lvl 3) equipped so I quickly used it and killed everyone of these fukkers instantly :jawalrus:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
The Tenakth Rebels ambushes are a nice wrinkle to the game. But even on Hard difficulty they end up like a team Rocket. I always spot them lurking around by using my focus so I end up taking care of a couple before everything gets caotic.

This last one was cool though because I used fast travel to campfire and like 6 motherfukkers jumped at me as soon as the screen loaded :krs:

Little did they know, I had the Shock Blast Valor Surge (on lvl 3) equipped so I quickly used it and killed everyone of these fukkers instantly :jawalrus:
All human enemies I hit them with the acid blastsling with a acid build up coil, muthafukas be dead off of one shot.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
All human enemies I hit them with the acid blastsling with a acid build up coil, muthafukas be dead off of one shot.

They are way tougher than in Zero Dawn though. Their melee attacks are more relentless and powerful and you can get caught in those blast arrows trying to dodge around. They aren't stormtrooper level anymore.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They are way tougher than in Zero Dawn though. Their melee attacks are more relentless and powerful and you can get caught in those blast arrows trying to dodge around. They aren't stormtrooper level anymore.
Humans haven't even killed me in this game...they get cooked off rip

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
PS: these monkeys are a pain in the ass :gucci: had to face three of them in one of the Oseram contracts and took me a long ass time to deal with all of them jumping all over the place and throwing me shyt :damn:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
PS: these monkeys are a pain in the ass :gucci: had to face three of them in one of the Oseram contracts and took me a long ass time to deal with all of them jumping all over the place and throwing me shyt :damn:
Shock ammo

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Make sure you set aside at least an hour at minimum. :pachaha: Felt like all four of the previous Cauldrons in HZD combined. Probably my favorite thus far in the series.

Just finished handling it and bruh :whew:
Had no idea I was going to have to
Resurrect a fukking Tallneck
after getting the overrides :damn:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
FM5CON7VcAMMq7n

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye this bytch Boomer gotta be retarded or some shyt.

How the fukk you make me search for your clumsy ass all over the desert -because your sister is worried to death about you- only for you to give me this useless fukking weapon you want me to try on a Shellsnapper you drag my ass to fight with :mjtf: :gucci:

Then this bytch has the audacity to not do shyt during the fight and constantly scream "MAKE IT GO BOOM :krs:" at me, when it takes forever for her shytty invention to do anything worth a damn.

When you kill the thing Boomer is all "oh that was awesome :krs:"...bytch I was rolling, jumping and dashing for my life against this gigantic demonic turtle I had to spend useful resources to deal with and you think its was for your entertainment? :wtf:

And the reward for my troubles was this shytty weapon I'm never going to use? :dead: Nah brehs, fukk Boomer :pacspit:

:laff: