Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Aye this bytch Boomer gotta be retarded or some shyt.

How the fukk you make me search for your clumsy ass all over the desert -because your sister is worried to death about you- only for you to give me this useless fukking weapon you want me to try on a Shellsnapper you drag my ass to fight with :mjtf: :gucci:

Then this bytch has the audacity to not do shyt during the fight and constantly scream "MAKE IT GO BOOM :krs:" at me, when it takes forever for her shytty invention to do anything worth a damn.

When you kill the thing Boomer is all "oh that was awesome :krs:"...bytch I was rolling, jumping and dashing for my life against this gigantic demonic turtle I had to spend useful resources to deal with and you think its was for your entertainment? :wtf:

And the reward for my troubles was this shytty weapon I'm never going to use? :dead: Nah brehs, fukk Boomer :pacspit:

The most :mindblown: part about the mission is the fact that the Charger site is literally 10-15 feet away from them

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I still didn't get to fly, to ride the fly is party of the main mission or is it the side mission?

@Gizmo_Duck

Are you doing the Chief main missions where you had to get the Sky Clan to help with the war? I got a side mission after I finished about flying, but it says that it's on hold because I haven't done some main mission yet. Then the Chief's chaplain lady is talking about some person who flew into battle so I'm assuming it's coming up. Also, I think you need it for that longneck that you can't reach.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Holy fukk
i straight cheesed that tremortusk. I kept running around the environment taken out the rebels one by one while dodging that fukking robots projectiles cus kotolla didn't do shyt. When it was just the mammoth, i kept running around this big ass rock tagging it in it is belly and cannon. Took all my resources making arrows with my shytty ass bows.
:aicmon:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Low Key I love how Rockbreakers are legit the biggest threat of the franchise. You very rarely encounter one (in both games) and the games almost never make you fight them. You don't even get to face one in The Arena :dead:

They are such a pain in the ass to deal with :damn: Now that I'm leveled up and have good weapons I really wanna test these new toys on one but so far I haven't bumped into any except that 1 mission you help the Utaru breh that trains the fighters. I know that's gotta mean I'll have to fight one in an impossible situation :pachaha:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Holy fukk
i straight cheesed that tremortusk. I kept running around the environment taken out the rebels one by one while dodging that fukking robots projectiles cus kotolla didn't do shyt. When it was just the mammoth, i kept running around this big ass rock tagging it in it is belly and cannon. Took all my resources making arrows with my shytty ass bows.
:aicmon:

I was too OP for that mission, all it took for me was 3-4 ice arrows in the belly then two explosive spears after it was frozen

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you doing the Chief main missions where you had to get the Sky Clan to help with the war? I got a side mission after I finished about flying, but it says that it's on hold because I haven't done some main mission yet. Then the Chief's chaplain lady is talking about some person who flew into battle so I'm assuming it's coming up. Also, I think you need it for that longneck that you can't reach.

Yeah, done that the Chief main missions part. What a side mission about flying?. Name of the side mission?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah, done that the Chief main missions part. What a side mission about flying?. Name of the side mission?

I turned off my PS5 but you get the quest from these two girls in the Sky Clan village, they tell you that their friend rode a flying machine and supposedly died on a mountain. The mission pops up after you canon the wall.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I was too OP for that mission, all it took for me was 3-4 ice arrows in the belly then two explosive spears after it was frozen
Im a level 25. What weapons u got and howd u get em? That's why im doing the main missions cuz the only very rare weapon i have is a warrior bow. I need me a legendary hunter sharpshooter bow.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Low Key I love how Rockbreakers are legit the biggest threat of the franchise. You very rarely encounter one (in both games) and the games almost never make you fight them. You don't even get to face one in The Arena :dead:

They are such a pain in the ass to deal with :damn: Now that I'm leveled up and have good weapons I really wanna test these new toys on one but so far I haven't bumped into any except that 1 mission you help the Utaru breh that trains the fighters. I know that's gotta mean I'll have to fight one in an impossible situation :pachaha:
Just find their site its like 5 of them and just use adhesive on them