Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im bout to get up in dere :lupe:

1LQo1.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

Oh mah gawd, brah. U wasn't lyin. I made it through tho! That ending was some bullshyt. Especially since my bows were straight asscheeks :hhh:. Good thing my ghost of tsushima intuition kicked in and used the smoke bombs i had - never used it once - and it came in clutch :whew:. Had to use three of em. Don't think i could have made it cuz my bow was under powered. Definitely gotta get better weapons :francis:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Oh mah gawd, brah. U wasn't lyin. I made it through tho! That ending was some bullshyt. Especially since my bows were straight asscheeks :hhh:. Good thing my ghost of tsushima intuition kicked in and used the smoke bombs i had - never used it once - and it came in clutch :whew:. Had to use three of em. Don't think i could have made it cuz my bow was under powered. Definitely gotta get better weapons :francis:

FW is a lot more difficult than ZD! In ZD, I got by with the basic starter weapons and didn't waste any resources on any weapons until I had enough Carja Sun Medals to cop the Lodge Elite joints. That isn't even an option in FW. Upgrading is mandatory on Hard/Very Hard and in my experience, so is build. I'm having a much easier go now that I've identified how I want to play and have equipped the appropriate Valor, outfit, and weapons. In HZD, I was killing Thunderjaws in 30 seconds on Ultra Hard in the stealth outfit. Granted I had the Banuk weapons from Frozen Wilds, but still.

I have to admit that after finally spending some considerable time with this game, I do feel they went overboard with the amount of weapons and all the variations -- and they got too trigger happy with nerfing certain weapons & even Aloy in some regards -- but that's a discussion for another day.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I plan on tackling this bad boy this evening after work. I finally got some decent weapons and unlocked the skill where you can fire 3 arrows at once for my Hunter Bow. :whew:

Sounds like I may need some smoke bombs too :ehh:

Make sure you set aside at least an hour at minimum. :pachaha: Felt like all four of the previous Cauldrons in HZD combined. Probably my favorite thus far in the series.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Havent even touched this yet

Between Witch Queen, Dying Light 2, and occassionally dabbling in Elden Ring, this is too much I cant eat anymore :why:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I don't know how people are beating this shyt quick af, i'm on level 25 and I'm just now doing one of the main 3 cauldrons :dwillhuh:

I've been doing side quests, ruins, drones and shyt for a minute
I’m taking it slow motion as well, breh.

I put off going to get Demeter so I can get some better weapons and oh, I got some shyt now.

I maxed out that one Crowd Control Valor and the bottom of the machine skill tree. It is too good.

Only thing now is I’m broke ass hell on the Shards tip. I just plan on grind some machine parts so I can upgrade my purple weapons.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how people are beating this shyt quick af, i'm on level 25 and I'm just now doing one of the main 3 cauldrons :dwillhuh:

It's only 30ish hours if you gunning through the story.

I didn't beat it until 70 hours in though. My play time is 92hrs. now. :wow: Got the platinum a few days ago but my game progression is only 80%.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I’m taking it slow motion as well, breh.

I put off going to get Demeter so I can get some better weapons and oh, I got some shyt now.

I maxed out that one Crowd Control Valor and the bottom of the machine skill tree. It is too good.

Only thing now is I’m broke ass hell on the Shards tip. I just plan on grind some machine parts so I can upgrade my purple weapons.

I maxed on Warrior & Hunter

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Most guides are saying that embracing all the side stuff can be overwhelming.

Don't get caught up in all the activites so much to where you neglect the main storyline because alot of the side activites are locked out by things you get only during the main questline.

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Brehs really rushed it but as long as they enjoyed it, that's all that matters I guess. Couldn't be me, though. Can't imagine speeding through this with all the worthwhile content it has. Some side mission chains alone are as lengthy as a main quest. Just seems like a waste to blaze through it, but I've always preferred to take my time.

:hubie: