Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Sidebar: With Guerrila’s game engine Decima, I would love to see a Robotech/Macross game made with this engine it would be godly.

The Lens glare
The metallic textures
And the high fidelity faces

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I found zo..sadly she's a bedbuck stud:francis:

Name is erica lutrell..sorry am on my phone cant post pics

She looks great for a 40 year old though:ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
latest

Dp23SiRVAAABaT_.jpg

ECDfoEsUIAAKbqy.jpg

Do76wUTVsAAVrQO

and she got her pregnant :whoo:

images

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I found zo..sadly she's a bedbuck stud:francis:

Name is erica lutrell..sorry am on my phone cant post pics

She looks great for a 40 year old though:ohhh:
She voices bangalore in apex legends I knew that Zo looked familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it lmao

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aye this bytch Boomer gotta be retarded or some shyt.

How the fukk you make me search for your clumsy ass all over the desert -because your sister is worried to death about you- only for you to give me this useless fukking weapon you want me to try on a Shellsnapper you drag my ass to fight with :mjtf: :gucci:

Then this bytch has the audacity to not do shyt during the fight and constantly scream "MAKE IT GO BOOM :krs:" at me, when it takes forever for her shytty invention to do anything worth a damn.

When you kill the thing Boomer is all "oh that was awesome :krs:"...bytch I was rolling, jumping and dashing for my life against this gigantic demonic turtle I had to spend useful resources to deal with and you think its was for your entertainment? :wtf:

And the reward for my troubles was this shytty weapon I'm never going to use? :dead: Nah brehs, fukk Boomer :pacspit: