Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Lol this game is hilarious they have a clan that has the same name of an old Philly rap group :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I but the bullet and gave in to the hype and copped this game. I've only plated for a few hours, but I've had more fun in those few hours than I had in the 1st. I :mjlol: when the priest dude called Aloy a scallywag.

Yall werent lying about the simping. The Sun-King was simping HARD. You almost felt bad for him. Aloy even had the big tiddied butch chick in Chainscape all :shaq: over Aloy.
and it gets way better after chainscrape.

Now get to those photos. :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
sure this game didn't do nothin "new" but the production values are off the charts. a perfect example of why I dont use Metacritic as a barometer. I will have my full review shortly but want to spend more with the game before I give my final word. but as of now this is my frontrunner for game of the year(yes its early n I realize this can change)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That water cauldron gave me water temple from OOT vibes...Jesus christ....there's no way they didn't draw inspiration from that

Daps
They gave Horizon 8 and FW a 7, they haven't reviewed Elden Ring.
:mjlol:
Still took points off for the graphics being too good:mjlol:
I probably confused the 6 with their score for the latest COD
I could have sworn I read their score but it looks like I misread and was probably reading yet another 10/10 review for Elden Ring :mjlol:
I'm sure they will give Elden Ring a 9 or 10/10
Sifu gets an 8 though
Sifu is great but Horizon 2 is one of the best games I have ever played
Elden Ring will probably be too once I finally get the time I loved what I played so far
I also still have Cyberpunk and some other shyt :francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Still took points off for the graphics being too good:mjlol:
I probably confused the 6 with their score for the latest COD
I could have sworn I read their score but it looks like I misread and was probably reading yet another 10/10 review for Elden Ring :mjlol:
I'm sure they will give Elden Ring a 9 or 10/10
Sifu gets an 8 though
Sifu is great but Horizon 2 is one of the best games I have ever played
Elden Ring will probably be too once I finally get the time I loved what I played so far
I also still have Cyberpunk and some other shyt :francis:
look man we can't focus on reviews. this game is a perfect example of ignore the critics n play what you like. the metacritic score had zero factor with my horizon purchase n I got no regrets. game is/was worth the money. stop focusing on reviews n play what you love.

elden ring? never got into souls games like that so reviews be damned. Forbidden West even post story is continuing to demand my attention.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran into a horrible bug while doing "The Deluge" - the final Snapmaw I had to kill ran into "the mountain" where it couldn't be killed - happened twice, and I wasted a bunch of resources and time. Very irritating. :unimpressed:

Zero Dawn had the same glitch. :comeon:

Daps
look man we can't focus on reviews. this game is a perfect example of ignore the critics n play what you like. the metacritic score had zero factor with my horizon purchase n I got no regrets. game is/was worth the money. stop focusing on reviews n play what you love.

elden ring? never got into souls games like that so reviews be damned. Forbidden West even post story is continuing to demand my attention.
Don't worry breh I always think for myself. I was just making a point these reviewers are always on bullshyt
I already posted Horizon 2 is a 10/10 to me earlier in the thread. I only use overall critic and user reviews as a general synopsis for what to expect
Some games deserve their trash scores. Horizon 2 deserves a 93+ on Metacritic
Best open world game since Red Dead 2

Last edited:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Hey brehs, I like to farm in games so I've been doing a lot of side quests and I've reached level 33. Can you tell me how far I'm in the story? I haven't gotten the underwater mask yet.

I've just taken back aether and I haven't reached Demeter and the other one yet. Am I at the end or halfway through?

All my weapons are very rare and legendary and my armour is legendary. I think I'm finally prepared to start doing the main missions.Honestly might have to completely upgrade them before I start but we'll see:whew:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey brehs, I like to farm in games so I've been doing a lot of side quests and I've reached level 33. Can you tell me how far I'm in the story? I haven't gotten the underwater mask yet.

I've just taken back aether and I haven't reached Demeter and the other one yet. Am I at the end or halfway through?

All my weapons are very rare and legendary and my armour is legendary. I think I'm finally prepared to start doing the main missions.Honestly might have to completely upgrade them before I start but we'll see:whew:

Halfway.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Ran into a horrible bug while doing "The Deluge" - the final Snapmaw I had to kill ran into "the mountain" where it couldn't be killed - happened twice, and I wasted a bunch of resources and time. Very irritating. :unimpressed:

Zero Dawn had the same glitch. :comeon:
Lmao this happened to me yesterday there was one near a cauldron and there was a shellsnapper there too...that mf was flyin across the water with its mouth open back and forth then this mf crashed into the side of a hill and got stuck :russ: