Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Came across my first shell snapper with my carja bae side mission. Killed it via stealth. Rock boulder cache falling on it took 60% of its health. Setup 2 explosive charges on its trail and gave it the javelin to the face to end its chapter. The mofo was mad as hell looking for me. #stealthgang
full

What difficulty you playing on?? Cause I did everything you did on Hard Mode and it barely knocked buddy down to half health :francis:

That fight within itself was a bytch, had to go SuperSaiyin and beat it with my Lvl3 Melee superpowers

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Just found Poseidon, now I’m going to take a break from the main missions and start hitting a good deal of side content.

I need to upgrade my gear and weapons

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
What difficulty you playing on?? Cause I did everything you did on Hard Mode and it barely knocked buddy down to half health :francis:

That fight within itself was a bytch, had to go SuperSaiyin and beat it with my Lvl3 Melee superpowers
Playing on normal. fukk those explosive traps. The acid traps are the ones that will fukk em up to hell - which makes sense because its weakness is acid and fire. Its weak spot is its bellly which is impossible to expose, so laying traps is the most easiest way to discard em.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I bit the bullet and gave in to the hype and copped this game. I've only plated for a few hours, but I've had more fun in those few hours than I had in the 1st. I :mjlol: when the priest dude called Aloy a scallywag.

Yall werent lying about the simping. The Sun-King was simping HARD. You almost felt bad for him. Aloy even had the big tiddied butch chick in Chainscape all :shaq: over Aloy.

Last edited: