Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I wanna turn this pirate armor pink but so far the only place I found only turns it dark red or green...if anybody knows where a dyer is that I can turn it pink or yellow let me know...or it just might be the same for all dyer locations

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I wanna turn this pirate armor pink but so far the only place I found only turns it dark red or green...if anybody knows where a dyer is that I can turn it pink or yellow let me know...or it just might be the same for all dyer locations

You might have to unlock the color? I noticed that i've been unlocking colors when I finish certain missions

Daps
Just downloaded and played a bit (will give it an actual go another day) but damn this game looks beautiful :ohlawd:
This along Elden Ring are my game of the generation so far
GOW is probably going to join when it drops later this year
R&C Rift Apart could have been but it's too short and they could have pushed the portal thing in terms of level design more but its still 2021 GOTY hopefully the sequel can use the PS5 more
This game currently has the GOAT graphics alongside Rift Apart
The graphics are so good you're going to want to get an OLED if you don't have one already to see what it would look like
One of my favorite games of all time and an all time open world game
The side missions are some of the best I've played

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This along Elden Ring are my game of the generation so far
GOW is probably going to join when it drops later this year
R&C Rift Apart could have been but it's too short and they could have pushed the portal thing in terms of level design more but its still 2021 GOTY hopefully the sequel can use the PS5 more
This game currently has the GOAT graphics alongside Rift Apart
The graphics are so good you're going to want to get an OLED if you don't have one already to see what it would look like
One of my favorite games of all time and an all time open world game
The side missions are some of the best I've played

I told you theres no reason to fear cross gen brehz

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
so who yall chose to lead? Drakka or yarra? Im leaning towards drakka cuz breh was more welcoming on first meet and yarra was a snide bytch.
:lupe:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
this game is shaping up to be the GOAT open world game

FMqpLerXMAIXOTk

if you dont already have an OLED, please.. do yourself a favor - takes this game to heights i could only dream of as a kid graphically

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Thornmarsh is where all the good weapons are at huh. Are Plainsong and Thornmarsh the two big towns in the game?