Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elden ring has all my attention but I’ll come back to this maybe next week to finish it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FMlrE9MXoAEvqTO

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Having a problem where I can't talk to people. Best a side mission but can't talk to the character to finish it. Couldn't talk to the Vegas boys to buy shyt after I beat their mission.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
That Tremortusk strike piece is the dumbest shyt. Dude just jumps all over the board killing everything then jumping back onto a mountain in a corner somewhere.

Edit: This dikkhead ended up doing like 5 points of damage to his own units and left his shyt exposed. I still don't even know what the hell it does.

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man I just finished the main story today :wow:

Was already level 50 and put 50 hours into the game after finishing the 9th main story mission so I ran through the rest of the main story today. Going to have to finish those side quests/errands and I got so much exploring left to do. Played this on my PS4 Pro and it ran well for me. Going to have to play this again when I get a PS5

Wonder what the expansion is going to tackle. Hope Hephaestus is tackled early on in the expansion or in the 3rd game since it was such a big part in HZD's expansion as well as this game's story.

Edit: That Poseidon mission was straight fire. Swimming around underwater in this game was beautiful. Plus seeing Vegas all lit up afterwards was :myman: