Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Low-key, Hades is comedy. Free the guy! :russ:

FMi9kTRXIAkhjxg

FMi9n4KXEAERrKb

:laff:

FMi9p69XMAQjN96

FMi9rIVXIAAEi6i

FMi9s0TXEAEzPGH

God forgives, he don't. :dead: HADES going full :troll: on his deathbed.

Foot on neck season 24/7. :dead:

Daps
We got kings out here simping:francis::pachaha:
Anyone born beautiful is blessed, if they're able to live their life since not everyone beautiful has a good life
You can be unskilled, dumb as fukk, etc. and people will destroy their lives for you because of simping
They can be kings, president of an entire planet, etc. it doesn't matter beauty is beauty we're all guilty

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Beautiful game, but is it me or does she feel a bit floaty at times?
Other than that, I'm digging it

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Beautiful game, but is it me or does she feel a bit floaty at times?
Other than that, I'm digging it

Nah, but it's prob been mentioned after a few hours the FPS drops to about 10 it's unplayable so have to reset. Seen it mentioned a lot of Reddit so hopefully they put a patch out

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
I've just been exploring, exploring and more exploring. Did some side missions, hunted new machines. 13 hrs in, level 15 and have 29 unused skill points. I'm at
The cauldron after Plainsong and the apex machine attacks
What are the recommended/essential skills to unlock before heading in and moving forward?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Bruh that was one of my favorite encounters. Shooting the fair one with a giant RoboBear in the jungle :blessed: Breh even picked up boulders to throw at me! :damn:

I was trying to upgrade one of my legendary armors and I needed to collect a couple of fins from a Tideripper, The first one I was able to sneak up on, blew off the part, collect it and dip out without a fight. The other one was chilling in the water, had to draw out so I could get the part. I swear it knew what I was trying to do. Every time I lined up a shot it move it's tail, kept switching positions and swatting me down on some

wrestler-fingerwave.gif
Its always epic man.I just got the pirate armor from the commercial I need to find the hat I hope you can dye it ima turn the whole fit yellow or killa cam pink:banderas:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anyone born beautiful is blessed, if they're able to live their life since not everyone beautiful has a good life
You can be unskilled, dumb as fukk, etc. and people will destroy their lives for you because of simping
They can be kings, president of an entire planet, etc. it doesn't matter beauty is beauty we're all guilty

:mjgrin: For Avad's it's not just about beauty, breh is an amazon chaser. Marad tried to curb his thirst with other Carja women but he didn't like none of them because they weren't savage like Ersa and Aloy :dead: