Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I honestly think it might be in my top 10 of all time :yeshrug:

If i really take off the nostalgia glasses i can’t name 10 games i would actively enjoy more than this right now
Same here if it progresses as nicely as it has so far. Crazy.. cuz just 2 weeks earlier SIFU entered my top 5. Ridiculous month with Sifu and Horizon. we don't talk about that other game in this thread :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Copped braced shot early and now I'm eating good.:wow:

Straight clapping machines with the one shot in the face. Used the stealth stalker and walked right up to a couple of them and killed them at close range in front of their mans too :umad:I nicknamed the Sharpshot bow 'Mary Sue'.And she wants to speak to the manager :ufdup:

This cac Milduf pranking people by putting a sprinkle of chilli in their food.:mjlol: Even a couple of thousand years in the future - after the robot apocalypse, white people are still terrified of spice :russ:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
"Your focus doesn't read files after 2050 due to old software " :dead:

Guess we know they are made by Apple.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The main quest doesn't overstay it's welcome. But there's a TON of side content. And it's good. You'll actually want to play the side quests. The writing/presentation is on point.
Should I complete each area as I go or beat the main story and then go back?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any good level up areas?
Dont worry about leveling. You’ll get skill points faster by doin sidequests plus better armor, weapons, coils, etc.

if you hit a spot that u aint got the right equipment note just move on to the next mission.

if you really wanna level up tho it can be easy to cheese the Thunderjaw in the desert by the crashed plane. Just hop on top of the plane, shoot off the thunders launcher, n crouch whenever it attacks. Cant hit you for shyt n wont think to walk around the plane.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Is it just me or is the Utatu Kue the same dude from Carla we ran into coming out to the Forbidden West

They just reusing breh’s faces like that

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just took a break from Elden Ring and go back to play Horizon Forbidden West, I'm still in awe with this game just so gorgeous :wow:

The reviews gave Elden Ring a 10 rating is totally bullshyt, don't get me wrong, I'm having totally fun with Elden Ring but :comeon:......Horizon Forbidden West is on the next level, deserves to get a fukking 10 rating, and still GOTY so far.