Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the open world as transcendent as some of these reviews made it out to be? :lupe:

Yeah but it's not Skyrim style rpg type. I know the reviews compare this game to Breath of the Wild so I dunno about that cause I've never played BOTW at all so I can't speak for that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Beta being a paranoid Aloy makes her even more annoying :russ:

I'm :damn: at how fukking big the game is. I've been stuck doing side missions, errands and quests after getting AETHER and could still be doing them. But tomorrow I'ma try to advance to the point you start getting more perks to traverse the world.

BTW, what's the best way to fight these fukking giant turtles? :damn: I have more than enough with Rockbreakers owning me across Zero Dawn and the Forbidden West but there's gotta be a way to turn these fukking turtles over and fukking their world up :birdman:

Pouches are a big deal, using them way more than in HZD.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question for my playstation pals. So i decided to go back to Zero Dawn to compare it to forbidden west. According to my ps5 i aint played it in 4 years, n i aint get ps plus again till last year. Never did a save transfer or nothin from the ps4. Download the game n my progress still here. Did sony change the cloud saving policy for non ps plus members? Cuz i was certain id be starting over:patrice:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Question for my playstation pals. So i decided to go back to Zero Dawn to compare it to forbidden west. According to my ps5 i aint played it in 4 years, n i aint get ps plus again till last year. Never did a save transfer or nothin from the ps4. Download the game n my progress still here. Did sony change the cloud saving policy for non ps plus members? Cuz i was certain id be starting over:patrice:

I played Apex and all my saved data was saved and transferred without me having to do anything. I chucked it up to Apex being an online multiplayer though.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I just discovered a Widemaw for the first time (three of them) along with two Skydrifters. I analyzed the situation first for about three minutes and after careful thought, naturally,

30L3.gif

I attacked those nikkas. :dead:

I'm out here like Shawn Michaels at Crown
Jewel man.

tumblr_phn25anicR1s05wxzo1_400.gifv

Why not? :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

For some games apparently. It did it for ghost of tsushima also

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
These battles never get old...its crazy that they places they showed in the commercial is literally at the end of the other side of the map from where you start the game....I love they gave the old machines new attacks cuz I didn't see none of that shyt coming they threw at me...fireclaws are something straight out of a transformers movie...with how tall those mf's are..especially when its just you vs one out in the jungle :wow: epic scale battles everytime

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
This game looks amazing but I never truly got into the first one, it felt too much like a cookie cutter open world game. Might just have to cop this one on the strength of the positive feedback tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game looks amazing but I never truly got into the first one, it felt too much like a cookie cutter open world game. Might just have to cop this one on the strength of the positive feedback tho

yeah the first one had good ideas but it felt shallow. This one? This is what they probably envisioned for the first one but just didn't have the resources and knowledge to get it done at the time. Everyone swore there wouldn't and oculdnt be flying in this game and they even got that in there.

Daps
yeah the first one had good ideas but it felt shallow. This one? This is what they probably envisioned for the first one but just didn't have the resources and knowledge to get it done at the time. Everyone swore there wouldn't and oculdnt be flying in this game and they even got that in there.
the 3rd game will be their magnus opum

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
These battles never get old...its crazy that they places they showed in the commercial is literally at the end of the other side of the map from where you start the game....I love they gave the old machines new attacks cuz I didn't see none of that shyt coming they threw at me...fireclaws are something straight out of a transformers movie...with how tall those mf's are..especially when its just you vs one out in the jungle :wow: epic scale battles everytime

Bruh that was one of my favorite encounters. Shooting the fair one with a giant RoboBear in the jungle :blessed: Breh even picked up boulders to throw at me! :damn:

I was trying to upgrade one of my legendary armors and I needed to collect a couple of fins from a Tideripper, The first one I was able to sneak up on, blew off the part, collect it and dip out without a fight. The other one was chilling in the water, had to draw out so I could get the part. I swear it knew what I was trying to do. Every time I lined up a shot it move it's tail, kept switching positions and swatting me down on some

wrestler-fingerwave.gif

Last edited: