Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:dead: yall jumping ship that quick

Lol. I'm not really tho. Was just asking him that. I got both and started Elden Ring last night and will be playing them in tandem (or rather taking turns between them).

But honestly, I have anticipated Horizon more and as much as I am a fan of the souls games and style, I've never been to Stan levels with it like most fans of the games. They also get a bit wearisome to me after a while and I don't mean from the difficulty perspective.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
same here, only because I don't want to miss out of the lore from the first game.. I have the second one unopened :beli:
Yup I got the 2nd one and elden ring, I won’t be touching any of those games anytime soon

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
yall can have fun in the lands between im staying here :wow: :wow:

FMbZ-GrWQAAeB4N

FMcpjdmX0AMcCtE

FMcpjdkWQCEgns2

FMcpjdmWQBA3j8J

FMcpjdlXoAAaUlK

FMcuIv7WQB4MqMd

FMcp2aNWYAUGIMc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol. I'm not really tho. Was just asking him that. I got both and started Elden Ring last night and will be playing them in tandem (or rather taking turns between them).

But honestly, I have anticipated Horizon more and as much as I am a fan of the souls games and style, I've never been to Stan levels with it like most fans of the games. They also get a bit wearisome to me after a while and I don't mean from the difficulty perspective.

I just can’t play two action oriented games at once. My muscle memory sucks

I’m already having trouble le with the running, jumping, and item usage in elden ring because my brain is still in horizon mode.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just can’t play two action oriented games at once. My muscle memory sucks

I’m already having trouble le with the running, jumping, and item usage in elden ring because my brain is still in horizon mode.

I mean, you are an easy mode ass ninja, so I get that you can't.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all finished the game that quick?:gucci:

i was like halfway through the first one and my save file somehow got deleted so I never finished :mjcry:

might just cop this one anyways because it looks beautiful

This dude @Gizmo_Duck said he put in 65 hours in 6 days what the fukk. Damn near 11 hours a day.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Loving this game :wow: Def will be on my top 5 of 2022 list. Right now, it's number 1.

Robotic Kangaroos and Hippos is straight up fukkery though.

I honestly think it might be in my top 10 of all time :yeshrug:

If i really take off the nostalgia glasses i can’t name 10 games i would actively enjoy more than this right now